Tuesday 22 June 2004

hehx...sorry for tt recent post...it was a lil harsh...but...tt was juz out of anger...now...ofcoz...i'm ok wif my parents le...and...hey huan yuet, thx alot...as in ALOT...hope you can see this...well...thx to mr yue tt's all i have to say...kk...long time never blog since i came back from korea...yeh...well...on friday...went tuition lorh...had so much fun explaining bout korea to mr kalai and dorcia...haha...then saturday...tuition...a maths...nothing much...yesterday...tuition...eng tuition...like usual...got sick of mr fadhil...but nvm...he's still my friend so i shall give him face...=)...then...ballet...i realised i ain't the only one who lost interest in ballet...candice too...aiya dunno la...oh! miss chew, congrats! sorry didn't manage to congrats you in time paiseh...then...moma alrd at ah mah house...so after ballet my dad came down from aha mah's house and fetch me to ah mah's house...hehx...and just my luck tt bitch's whole family is there...wtf lorh...nvm...then after tt whole thing my parents say to send them home...kao pei...they so reach y dun take taxi or get their parents to fetch them instead? in the car still play here play there and germaine tt bitch think she so big...please lorh...you ain't as chio or slim or big as you think you are...WAKE UP LA GERMAINE...you and your disgusting legs...eeeeew...nvm...then...juz coz of tt and my studies my parents n i quarrel lorh...then...today...moma pull me to facial coz of Berry gor gor's wedding...or issit Barry? dunno la...he's still my gor, my cousin! =)...then...woah biang...damn pain when they tried extracting leh...like so many injections...ouch...then got massage...hand massage...so shuang...then moma bought acne cream n pimple cream for me...thx xia...then...go people's park...i had my hair layered again...after so long that auntie finally managed to cut the type i want...then it took me a looooong and difficult time to get my mum to let me dye my hair...so my hair now has stripes of brown...so cool!!!!! yay! then...go tuition...sarah-ann bang seh me...hmph! hehx jkjk...then lucky tt bitchy adeline not there...and guess how unlucky i am after tuition...in the lift on the way down i saw a bitch coming him...she stead someone from our sch...seriously i think going steady with someone from our sch is a bore...i admit when i was with albert it was a sweet and lovely one but iwas also a bore...no fun at all...lucky it's over...well...yeh then when i got out of the lift i saw tt asshole daryl...he was damn shock bout my hair...i juz said "bustard" and walked off...uh...i wanna apologize to his parents la coz he should be the one being insulted not his parents...so i take back my words n m now calling him an asshole...blind asshole...kk...i gtg le...nitex buai......

No comments: