Wednesday 23 June 2004

today woke up at 9.30 coz going out with moma and ah mah later...shopping...hehx...then went to shopping...then...went IKEA...ah mah wanna buy curtains for fifth aunt...then moma bought shower curtains for me and blue candles for my party...hey min ru dun forget to help me get some pink candles...i'll pay you when sch reopens...then...go aunt khim's house...smallest aunt...then...aunt khim told my germaine wanna make peace with me...well ofcoz if she's willing i'd be too...so...we had quite alot of fun swimming...we as in germaine jojo n me...then...go tuition...mr ng gave me $5 to buy candles...um...thx so much...=)...and...i think i kinda understand the lesson...then madison and i had so much fun trying to dip every single edible thing into the bbq sauce...from french fries to salted chips to beef and onion flavoured chips to tt snacks from korea...wow...then i was telling her how happy i was bout my hair...hehx...and EEEEEW VICTORIA BECKHAM ON WORLD IDOL...her dress don't suit her song nor the show lorh...kk...quit critisizing...then...moma n i went to have dinner at the food court...saw clarence but he didn't see me...then saw gwen and her family...then went bata to buy shoes...and isetan to buy handbag...then wanted to buy watch but...NVM...then...come home...yawnx...tomorrow going to accompany ah mah coz she having laser operation...i'm damn worried....please...god...please watch over her...i'll pray my heart out tonight...aaargh...stop shaking!!!!! kk...then...aiya i damn bored now...bye......

No comments: