Thursday 22 April 2010

WHAT'S HAPPENING AROUND ME

This feeling of peace and tranquility as I plant myself here at the frass, watching the world go by and cliques at other different spots on the frass, some just chilling and chatting, some watching a video on one of their laptops together.

All I'm missing is my cup of coffee.

Damn all these rehearsals, making me spend so much money on meals and snacks. But I guess something's gotta give. I'm learning so much on acting now it's exponentially increasing my interest in theatre.

It's been more than a week now and not once have I dreaded this rehearsal. Maybe 'cos it's my first acting show I'm helping with; something fresh, something to break routine. If not for the IP, I wouldn't be this tired.

No no, I'm not complaining about IP. I'm complaining about...having to do so many things at this moment. But then again, 2 more assessments are over this week, IP will be over after tonight and there will only be two more assessments before my musical theatre and acting auditions. By May 17th, I'M FREE to rot.

What should I do huh. For half of May and the whole of June. Find backstage jobs? I'll try. Ok, enough ranting. Maybe I can do a short nap, then I won't spend more money on more snacks.

signing off~DE XIN

No comments: