Thursday 15 April 2010

PRIORITY?

Yesterday after Design and Technology, most dancers went off to practise for this morning's contemporary exam and where did I go?

F305 for Cloud 9 rehearsal.

Today after Salsa, most dancers went off to think of tomorrow's ballet exam and where did I go?

F305 for Cloud 9 rehearsal, followed by Creative Cube for The Wonderful World of Dissocia.

Somehow...I don't feel guilty. Maybe 'cos...these things help me get my mind off things. The way Betty is so beautifully tall and sexy in his/her corset. The way Cathy is so freaking cute in his/her metallic purple dress and 2 ponytails. They make me go hysterical, make me actually relax from the busy, tensed up and emotional life I'm in at the moment.

And, the thing about painkillers. They give you the ability to push yourself to your maximum (or maybe even more) when you need to and that's great, REALLY great. But..the moment those painkillers wear off, it totally sucks to discover new injuries because you wouldn't have know you pushed yourself too much while you were on your painkillers.

Oh well.

signing off~DE XIN

No comments: