Wednesday 21 April 2010

SHOULD I?

Oh how I love to blog in school whenever I'm bored 'cos that's when I have billions of things going through my mind. I'm craving for chocolate. Hmmm this stress period is so far the worst I've had and it's giving my weird cravings!

Tobi's revising stuff with us. Gah. Bored. I'm so tired I can just sleep now. I was even falling asleep during dance technique classes this morning. Tonight's not going to be any better! All the way till 11pm. LIKEWISE FOR TOMORROW. I can't believe I'm whining.

Cloud 9's rehearsal starts at 3 today. Should I go before I stand by for the level 2 acting's Individual Projects at 7.50pm? I really miss Cloud 9. It was totally tempting to go for Cloud 9's rehearsal yesterday if I didn't have to go for the IP's front of house meeting.

Ah well, I'll see how later.

signing off~DE XIN

No comments: