Saturday 17 April 2010

ME AND MY MIND

I remember how back then when I was still in Chung Cheng, I had to go back to school on Saturdays for either Co-Curriculum Activities (CCA) or remedial lessons. I. TOTALLY. DREADED. IT.

Now? Here in LASALLE, I have to come back to school on Saturdays for singing lessons and rehearsals which I have to help with backstage but somehow I enjoy it. In fact I looked forward to these two events today and rehearsal wasn't even compulsory for me.

I could've stayed in bed till noon and wake up just in time for lunch and rot my day away at home while waiting for time to go for CG but I didn't. Actually I didn't want to. I sprung out of bed at 10am, showered, got ready and Mummy sent me off to school. After singing with Ralph I happily scooted off next door for Cloud 9's rehearsal.

While singing it kept my mind off things 'cos I had to concentrate so hard. During cloud 9 I have to do the blocking and while I'm not blocking I'm happy laughing away at the scenes.

I guess this could do. I don't end up thinking too much.

signing off~DE XIN

No comments: