Tuesday 20 April 2010

LONER?

I don't know about you but there are times where I just love being alone, undisturbed, untouched. No, I'm not usually like this. On normal basis I love spending time with my parents and close friends but actually I was never a crowd person. I don't like being around too many people.

Maybe that's why during classes I'm almost always at the side and I rarely interact with the rest. Very minimal. But when I'm alone with Yi Xin and/or Eva and/or Jia Rong, I can be as loud as hell or doing stupid things. I'm just more comfortable with small groups.

Even shopping. I almost always much prefer shopping during off-peak periods. Like weekday afternoons. And when I choose shops to enter, I almost always enter empty shops. If the shop has more than 3 people in one corner, I either don't enter the shop or I don't move to that corner,

But loner? Is it normal? For me to not want to talk or be with anyone sometimes? Just last night after going home I went straight to my room and started doing my stuff. I didn't talk to my friends on msn, I got agitated when my parents disturbed me (and I think they sensed it and eventually left me alone for the rest of the night) and I didn't even bother checking my phone.

I'm still lingering in that mood now if you have to ask. I'm all alone outside F305 and I'm actually enjoying it, happily munching on the milo cereal that came in that assessment goodie bag my school so generously gave. It's just so much more peaceful when I give myself alone time.

Don't get me wrong, I have my wild moments and it's not rare. I'm not emo, I'm just giving myself a break from the world. If I could I'd sip on my machiatto (IF IT'S NOT SO %@&$ING EXPENSIVE IN SINGAPORE) everyday and observe the world go by. There's just so much I can absorb, so much I can wonder.

Yes, I'm a thinker. And I'm not ashamed to be one.

signing off~DE XIN

No comments: