Tuesday 13 April 2010

LATELY..

Ok, enough emo-ing. Life hasn't been very easy on me for the past week or two. Or three. Three auditions, helping out with my acting seniors' rehearsals and exams coming up.

Have already had a few major break downs within these two weeks. And also days where I literally come home, go straight up to my room, dump everything on the floor without bothering to pack them nicely and just collapse into my bed crying. How did I manage to let what people say about me affect me? What happened to just trying the best I can and not caring about untrue and nonconstructive things people have to say?

Audition for dance is over, actually. Ever since that audition (last Tuesday) my body has yet to stop aching/feeling sore. My inner thighs, especially. Just when they were getting slightly better after the audition, I over-stretched them again while doing my grand jete. Bravo.

Cloud 9 rehearsals have started. Every weekday except Tuesdays I'll be in school till 7 plus in the evening. Mainly helping the seniors if they forget their lines but occasionally doing stuff like, holding the door open so that they can literally zoom off stage haha. OH and costume searching was fun. No, watching them try on the costume was fun-er. Especially Kevin and Chad cross dressing..oooohh it can't get any funnier. For now Chad has this corset thingy and his moobs look bigger than my boobs.

I'm supposed to help out in my dance seniors' dance shows as Front of House and Assistant Stage Managers but I REALLY CAN'T. I'm so packed with stuff I don't have time to practise/revise for my exams! My audition preparation is not even up to standard yet. Harris!!!

I guess this is the life of a performing artist huh. Actually, I think what I'm going through is just peanuts as compared to what professional performing artists are actually going through out there. So I guess. I gotta just suck it up and draw strength from God and make it through somehow! I know God's with me, right, God? :)

People ask me why I let the whole world know about my life. I guess I just need somewhere to rant? Why not in private? Hmm. 'Cos I'm proud of my life? I'm proud being a performing artist in the making, I'm proud of being God's child/princess/instrument. And people should also know the life of a performing artist AND a Christian ain't exactly that smooth sailing.

Even people in First Class seats have to go through the same turbulence as those in economy class, no?

I wonder what he thinks of me. Or rather, does he even think about me?

signing off~DE XIN

No comments: