Friday 23 April 2010

RAIN

Halfway through Cloud 9 rehearsals, I suddenly had migraine. 3rd time this month, not funny at all. Cloud 9 ended later than schedule and I was really dying. Feeling weak and all, once rehearsals ended I packed up and scooted off only to realise it was raining.

On normal raining days I would choose to wait but today I didn't. I forgot to bring my painkillers and I was really about to just collapse any moment and so I walked through the rain. To make it worse, the rain got heavier and heavier as I walked through it. By the time I reached the traffic junction outside Fu Lu Shou, my hair was completely drenched and rain was practically rolling down my cheeks.

With all the stuff I have on hand, assessments and auditions and emotional pains, I was on the brink of letting tears roll down and out of no where this kind lady "bumped" into me to offer me her umbrella. She walked me all the way to my bus stop before she went to the mrt station.

This country could do more of this kind of love.

signing off~DE XIN

No comments: