Tuesday 30 May 2006

Monday.

I'm here to blog about Monday. Sigh my blogging has became a little monotonous. Pardon any grammatical or spelling errors because I'm not say in a very good mood now. Monday to me doesn't exactly mean Monday blues. I don't usually have Monday blues. Monday to me just means a long day with lotsa short periods. I don't dread it, neither do I anticipate it.



So Twinny and I took bus to school. First lesson for me was ELACS. Shu Ling did her presentation. She improved a lot this time. After she presented, we went toilet together. Eve then talked about how we should and should not present. Things I've heard for MILLIONS of times. She gave me back my score sheet and I only got a freaking 12/20. Compared to Jan, she's really strict. She spoilt my day big time.



After ELACS was calculus. Sat with Ma Ning as usual. Chat a little...did work. After calculus, break. Went to the gym. Didn't play badminton because I had no lesson after break. When everyone left for lessons at 11.05, I played. With Nic. At 12.05, I went for Applicable Maths. Learnt a little more counting techniques; combinations. After applicable maths, go back gym. Played with Nic and others. Called Edwin to ask if he wanted to eat dinner in Northbridge. He said ok, meet me in Northbridge at around 6.



After lunch, ELACS. Did some practice on a test we're going to take on Friday. I refused to practice because I was tired and bored. I just stoned around with Shu Ling. After ELACS, accountings. Test. Screwed up theory. Hopefully I'll do well in the practical section. After accountings, go back Gym. Nic said he's not going to city anymore because Kevin's going to pick him up for Joshua's birthday celebration. After seeing so many celebrations, I wonder who would actually remember my birthday and do the same. I doubt any.



I called Edwin to tell him I'm not going anymore because nobody was going to the city with me. Edwin then said he would fetch me from my school at around 6.. So I decided to go again. At 5.30, the gym was closed so all of us went to the library. Nic, Ryan and I sat outside the library munching on my leftover pistachios. At 5.55, I went, with Da Yong and Derek, to Curtin bus stop to wait for Edwin. I called Edwin to ask where he was. He said he just left office. =_=. He said he'll reach in about 10 minutes time. At 6.15, he finally reached. Da Yong and Derek walked home while Ryan and Nic walked to their bus stop stand.



Edwin drove to a place in viewpoint to see if the italian restaurant was open. Nope, it wasn't. We drove to Northbridge to see if Young Joe's was open. Nope, it wasn't. In the end we ate at Hog's Breath. Hog's Breath IS nice but the sad thing was I prefer pasta. So people always say Hog's Breath is better than Young Joe's but I prefer Young Joe's.



I ordered spare ribs with mushroom. Medium-well. The spare ribs were nice. So were the mushrooms but Aunty's mushrooms are a lot better. The one thing I liked about that restaurant were the decorations. They had old pictures, old car number plates, old everything. Basically the theme was retro. The songs played were old too. When we were done, I gave Edwin money to pay for my meal. He refused, again, and insisted on paying for me. Sigh. Afterwards, we went to time zone. No new toys.



Go home!

No comments: