Sunday 28 May 2006

Saturday.

I'm not blogging one whole lump sump anymore. Today I'll be blogging about what happened on Saturday. It was one of the most well spent days I've had. Pretty much routine but half un-routine.



I woke up really really late. I guess it was about 11 plus. I only slept at around 2am the night before...or rather, that morning. I woke up to know that we're gonna have lunch outside as a family. Except...Felix wasn't going. Partly was because he didn't want to go and partly because he had to take care of the house with the construction worker around. Not that we don't trust him but it's really better to be safe than sorry. Amen? Amen.



We left the house at around...12. Sorry la, I really lost track of the time already. Uncle drove us all the way down to Vic Park. We were gonna eat Malaysian food! It was very near Baskin Robins. When I saw the menu, I wanted to order laksa, beef brisket noodles dry AND soup and almost everything on the menu! So Twinny ordered hainanese chicken rice, aunty ordered laksa, uncle ordered beef brisket noodles soup while I ordered beef brisket noodles dry. We all decided to share. So we were each given a small bowl.



Chicken rice came first. I tried the chicken. It wasn't that bad. I liked the sauce. Then came the laksa. It was niiiiice. But of course, katong laksa's way better. Waaaaay better. Then came my dry beef brisket noodles. It wasn't what I expected actually. It came with wanton mee. The beef had the tendons. No, I don't like tendons. They're so jelly like that it reminds me of fats. Lastly was the soup beef brisket noodle. It had hor fun. It was not bad la although I preferred my dry one haha.



After lunch, I bought a bottle of coke. The only reason why I wanted to buy it was because it came in a glass bottle. Singapore...don't have right? I've planned to make pink and black stars and place them in the bottle. Woohoo! Then we left the restaurant. Uncle went into Nando's to see what to get Felix for lunch. When we came back out, we went to target. Twinny and I didn't have things to buy in target so we went to Coles. I bought magazines and pistachio nuts. When we got out, there was this booth selling books. I saw this notebook containing black paper. The whole purpose was for you to use the silver ink. It was only selling for 7 bucks. BUY AR!



We left the place at around 2. Uncle went to buy lunch for Felix at Nando's and then we went home. Once I got home, I changed. It was too hot for me to wear skirt with the brown top. In the end, I wore my pink polo-tee and jeans. At 2.45, uncle sent Twinny and I to the bus stop because Twinny was taking her own sweet time when the bus was due in 7 minutes at the bus stop 10-15 minutes away. Sometimes her actions really piss me off. At the bus stop, we waited for bus 75. When it finally came and we boarded it, both of us were nauseous due to the glue smell at home. Our house kitchen was under renovation.



We dropped off at esplanade bus port and went to take bus 102. Our bus was coming in just 5 minutes and when we rushed down to lane C, we realized it was closed for renovation. ARGH! Can my life not evolve around renovations for just one day??? So we rushed back up and checked where bus 102 was stopping instead and rushed down to land D4. Thank God we weren't late for the bus. Hallelujah. We reached UWA in time for educell.



Educell was on persecution. How Boon and Garry sat with Twinny and I. After educell, I went to the toilet. Alphonsus opened the door at around 4.30. I was quite shocked at first because I thought Alphonsus belonged to the Curtin zone. His welcome was warm though. I liked the way he open the door and went "Come come! Welcome welcome!" His shake was firm too. People like Peggy, Alicia, Jazper, Kevin and Max invited me too. Max even went "You served last week, today's my turn!" Lol!



Twinny and I sat in the third row. Worship was 'One Way' and a few other songs. While singing 'One Way', I wanted to jump but my row didn't seem to jump. Too pai seh la me haha didn't want to jump alone although Twinny wanted to jump. The chorus was superb. Everybody's hand was in synchronization. ONE WAY! JESUS! YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT I COULD LIVE FOR!!!!! Woohoo!!!!! Oh ya, Francis' voice was really nice on solo. Haha!



Jack was the chairperson. He was talking about his dogs Bruno and Ben. It was quite touching actually if he didn't keep laughing. Then offerings. Then sermon by Pastor Patrick. The way Pastor Patrick confirmed Jack about seeing Bruno and Ben in heaven was really...I don't know, nice? More than just nice. Sermon was about worshipping. By signing to, talking with and listening to Him. We also had Holy Communion. Church ended with worship as usual. At the end of service, everyone was telling Francis how well he sang solo. Bet he was flattered.



It took AGES to get Jay out of the hall. At first all of us went to toilet. When we were out and ready, Jay was still inside. So everyone went in as well. Then we chat and chat and chat with everyone around us. Then we said we really really had to go. Everyone went out except for Jay. =_= So we waited for Jay outside. Jay came out with Edwin. Edwin offered to send some of us to dinner. The some of us included Twinny, Ryan and me. We were eating at Kim Chi House!



We reached the place soon after. Bumped into Shelina making her phone call. We all wished her happy birthday. Shelina was on the phone with Jay, asking him where he was. After she hung up, we went up to Kim Chi House to sit first. We booked two tables for 11 people. When everything was settled, Shelina, Twinny, Edwin and I went down to Tea Fusion to buy bubble tea. I bought banana berry smoothie for Ryan and honeydew smoothie for myself. It was niiiiice. Halfway at the shop, the rest came. So once I got my drinks (including Ryan's), I went up. It took us a looooong time to settle down once more and a looooonger time to take order. Peggy, Betsie and her bf shared table with us because there were not enough tables else where.



We had "steam boat" and hot plate. The "steam boat" already had everything inside. The hot plate was for the beef. There were also two more side dishes. Almost similar to what we ordered the last time we came. When the food came, we thanked...Da Yong, I think, for grace. Then we just ate like hungry ghosts and didn't wait for Shelina's sister and friends. The dinner was superb. The beef was especially good, and so was the soup. Lovely.



In between, lotsa crazy things happened. Photo taking, Jay and his crap and so on. At the end of it, we were told to meet Shelina's sister and friends at Billy Lee. The thing was, when we got down, Shelina's sister and friends were at the doorstep of Kim Chi House. Wow. So we slowly made our way to Billy Lee. The cake was in Jay's hands. Or was it Da Yong? Hmmm...



At Billy Lee, Shelina's sister and friends ordered food to eat because they haven't eaten. We had a round of introduction. Name, country, school, interesting thing that happened in the week. I talked about Jay's match with the Indonesian guys on Wednesday. I only tried the fried squid. When the girls finally finished their food, the cake came. The cake was nice. I liked the biscuit base the best haha weird me. Dominic had a piece of cake with Shelina's name of it. Da Yong snatched it away. Haha wa lao eh super funny can?



At the end of it, Twinny and I went to Tea Fusion to meet Edwin. He then sent us home. Home sweet home!

No comments: