Thursday 11 May 2006

I don't know if it's me or the internet connection or both. Blogger and BlogPatrol seem to be working really really slowly. Anyways, I'm here to blog. Finally. Yes, finally.



Currently listening to Hill Songs' songs haha. Take take take it all!!! Alright let's start blogging aite? Let's do backwardsly. Starting from tuesday!



TUESDAY! IS A HAPPY DAY! Why? Because firstly, I got back my applicable maths and calculus EPW results. Applicable maths I got 49/50. I've never gotten this kinda marks since I left primary school can??? Okok I don't want to be proud..=P. Calculus I got 33/46. Distinction! I was damn afraid la I so didn't want to fail.



Secondly, because he sat beside me during calculus today x). Yuki dropped calculus (you'll read about it later). So I had to bring my own book and there's an empty seat beside me. So he asked, before class, if he could sit beside me. I'm fine with anything man!



Then he was laughing at me over the slightest things like me making stupid expressions when he/me made a mistake in our work or when I laugh at people.



Then he suddenly asked me why I don't have a boyfriend. I said that if it was that easy to get a boyfriend, I won't be single now. Then he thought for a while and said it's true because it's easier for guys because guys normally make the first move (other than the shy ones).



Then after another looong while, he suddenly asked me why I had a pimple break out. I told him I ate lotsa junk during the holidays. He told me to drink more water, eat more fruits and vegetables, especially apple. Woah. So fast nagging already la.



I'm so happy today!!!!! x)



MONDAY. Woke up early for school as usual. On the way to school, in the bus, I still didn't dare look at Ma Ning. Yes, something happened. Supposedly a good thing but I ain't sure...YET. You will know what happened later when I blog about last Thursday later.



First lesson was English. Eve did something like dictation. She read out a passage and we're supposed to write it down. Then she gave us four relevant names and asked us to research on it on the computer. Boring lesson.



I miss Jan. She used to be so much more interesting. But oh wells what can I do? Jan's gotta take the April Start class. I've gotta face this teacher for some time too. Might as well accept what's happening and live to it.



Then was Calculus. YUKI DROPPED CALCULUS CAN?!?!?! Left me all alone with two huge tables. Sat alone for the test (like duh..). When Ma Ning came into the classroom, I made the effort to talk and went "very cold..." in chinese. It seriously was very cold. I heard it was only 4 degrees. I was literally shivering man.



The test was kinda ok. It was very tedious, though. Lotsa workings to be done. Some answers were the same so I was very scared I did wrong. But I kept checking and realized that there shouldn't be any mistakes other than those blind careless mistakes. Hopefully I'll manage to get a distinction. I really wanna pull up my calculus marks further.



First tea break. Met Nic and Jay on the way to canteen. Three of us went to the gym to check if it was open. As expected, it wasn't. It's supposed to be open ok! Ben said he'll open the gym on MONDAY.



So we gave up and went to the canteen and sat down and waited for people to come. As usual, we crapped. I saw Yuki and I was like asking her repeatedly why she dropped calculus. Sigh, I understand anyways. Not exactly the same reason why I dropped economics but I could tell Yuki can't cope with her calculus.



We sat around till tea break was over and there was only Yuki, Twinny and I left. The rest all went for lessons. See the priviledge of dropping economics? Hehe. So Twinny and Yuki went to ISO to ask more information about taking up discrete maths so I tagged along.



At 12.05, I went for my applicable maths class. Test! Ma Ning sat in front of me again. The test...was easy. Really! Compared to calculus, it was much more easier. Which is rare because applicable maths' tests are normally tougher. Phew, Hallelujah.



1.05 was lunch time! Went to canteen. Too lazy to make a trip to the gym to check if it was open. Nobody was at the canteen. So I walked around and saw Yuki and we went to the canteen together.



Then Nic came. Crapped a little. Then Petrus came. Then he went off. Then Shelina and Jay came. Then I saw Dominic. Passed him back his phone. He left it in the canteen during tea break. Careless sia he. Tsk tsk tsk.



Someone used Shelina's money to buy food. Then Nic took the change and refused to return it to Shelina. Then I suggested an idea: use Shelina's money go buy chips. So Nic and I both went and bought a large cup of chips. Eat ar! Haha.



After lunch, went to English with Nic. Different class but along the same street. Today we got to watch video. It was on how Australia became a federation. I guess the movie would have been quite interesting if not for everyone's chatting. No no, don't mistake me. I did chat. So I contributed to the noise too ^^.



After English, accountings. T_T Test. When I got into the classroom, I only had time to read through a little of my past exercises. Then John distributed the paper. It wasn't as tough as I expected. General Journal, reduced balance method, balance sheet (extract), calculate gain, and theory was on depreciation and the difference between asset and expense. Overall still ok la. Praying that I'll at least pass. *crossing fingers*



After accountings, when I walked pass the gym, I saw the net being set up and the net was moving. When I got into the gym, I saw Nic. After taking some time to set up the net, we started playing. FINALLY after the holidays I get to play badminton properly.



Nic's shots were very VERY difficult to catch. It was good training, though. Then Dominic came. They played a game of singles. Then I played with them. Then the rest came. Today's badminton was basically fun la ok. Until something happened =P.



So because something happened, Twinny and I decided to go home before the rest. The sky was pretty dark. We took bus 34. Went home, showered, had dinner, and kept my clothes.



Time for SUNDAY! You really really want to know what happened? I shall tell you then. I woke up at 11, tried blogging, blogger died on me, showered at around 12, had lunch at around 1, slept at around 2, woke up at around 5.30, showered, had dinner at around 6.30, tried studying fruitlessly till 11, washed my face, read bible and fell asleep. That's it. NEXT!



SATURDAY! Woke up at 11. Showered and got dressed up in my ushering suit! Woohoo! I liked how I looked! I DID look smart! I had my lunch (fried mee), then lazed around waiting for Edwin to come pick us up at between 12-12.30.



When he finally came, I wore my ushering jacket, wore flip flops, held my heels and went to his car. Edwin drove us to Karawara because he wanted to get his lunch. He got char siew rice, then I got two curry puffs and Twinny got one curry puff and one char siew bao. Then Edwin bought two pies from Jester.



We ate our puffs in the car when Edwin started driving us to UWA. Had a little sight-seeing when Edwin drove pass this suburb...think it's called viewpoint or something. The houses along the river were really really nice. My realistic dream houses! Haha.



When we reached UWA, nobody was there. So we lazed around until the PA person was here. Edwin, Twinny and I helped move the things into the lecture hall. Then one backup singer came. Soon after a lot more people came.



At 2.30, Mavis was here. She brought us out of the lecture hall to give us a brief debrief on ushering. It sounded really REALLY tough. I had butterflies in my stomach already! Then others joined in for the debrief and was told what to do. Me? Door, head count, refreshments.



There wasn't much to do. I guess Mavis' debrief was really long because not long after, it was already 4.20; time for me to open and stand at the door. There were only a few people outside. Being a first-timer, I daren't ask them to come in. Nic had to do it for me =P.



When people started coming in, I shooked everyone's hands and gave them a bulletin each. It was quite fun actually! Not as stressful as I thought. The butterflies I breed-ed in my tummy were gone. When service started, I closed the door, waited a while, then made my way to the back of the hall.



I stood at the back door of the hall all the while, inviting late comers in, giving them the bulletin. Then was offering. I was only in charge of left side, only one row was occupied. I did ok! Phew!



When Pastor Patrick started his speech, and everyone settled down, I did a head count. Then Pastor asked us to hug people again. I hugged Eunice, Crystal, Mavis, shook how boon's and other guys' hands. It was fun! Then when everything was done, I took one bulletin myself and sat beside all other ushers and listened to the speech.



Halfway through the speech, after the mass prayer, Debbie, Twinny and I left the hall to go prepare for refreshments. Guess who we saw? Peggy!!!!! She was setting up the Rezource booth with her friend! There was a pink bible! For only 35 bucks! RESERVE AR!



Debbie, Twinny and I started preparing the refreshment. Set up table, placed cups, washed kettle, mixed the drink, poured the drink. Not too tough =).



When service was over, everyone came out (duh...). Then Edwin found out I reserved the pink bible. And he did something sweet. You know what? He bought the bible for me!!! Yayyy! My bestest lao gong (friend friend lao gong not serious one)! Thank you Edwin!



Then we had ushering debrief. We were supposed to say what happened today and ask questions. Nothing happened to me actually, I just gained experience. Thankfully no difficult situations.



After everything was dinner. Where to? SINGAPORE CHINATOWN RESTAURANT! Sat in Kevin's car with Faith, Twinny and Shelina.



When we reached there, we tried to book seats for 40 people. Uncle Billy's was a confirm nono because it was really packed. So it was confirm Singapore Chinatown restaurant.



When we sat in our tables, everyone except for our table was shouting out the food they wanted. Why? Because Edwin had in mind what to order already.

When food finally came, other tables were woah-ing at their food. Jay was like 'later when our food come we WOAH ok?" His WOAH was sooo loud and funny la can. But of course, he didn't do as he said when our food came.



After dinner, Twinny and I were told to go home in Gary's car. So Twinny and I got our things from Kevin's car boot and walked over to Gary's car and home sweet home!



Ok I'm already too lazy to blog about Friday and Thursday so I shall just sumarize k? Friday, I skipped accountings and went to the city with Nic, Petrus and Twinny. Nic went to bank to deal with his bank draft, then went to an optical shop to see specs then we went to play DOTA in a LAN shop in Tea Fusion.



Cell, everyone was there, including Shelina, Jay and Dominic. It was quite a surprise because Jay had been turning down our invitation to cell and churh for numerous times already. Cell was as crazy as usual.



Thursday, during applicable maths, Ma Ning and I were teasing Shu Ling about her new boyfriend, Michael. Then Shu Ling pointed me and said to Ma Ning, "eh, someone finding for boyfriend." In other words, she was asking Ma Ning to consider me. I was like dooooorts! Then Ma Ning laughed and continued with his work. After a few seconds, he said "also can." I was like diaooooo!!! Then I thought he was just joking so I went "nonononono!"



During English, Shu Ling asked why I said no and I said 'cos I thought Ma Ning was only joking. Then Shu Ling said she will help me ask Ma Ning if he's serious. PENG! Yep, that's what you needed to know about what happened on thursday. ^^



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: