Monday 29 May 2006

Sunday.

Let's talk about Sunday! I'm no longer gonna blog more than one day in one entry even if it means to delay the whole process. I'll most probably just blog more than once a day and edit the time and date. Haha but you'll never know unless you take special notice.



On saturday, when we were having dinner, Ryan told me he was going to go to the city library to play the piano. He was asking everyone who could go. Twinny for sure couldn't go because she had her grading. The rest weren't sure because they didn't know what time they were gonna club until and what time they can wake up. In the end, only Edwin and I confirmed with him we were going.



I woke up at around 10.40. My stupid phone alarm didn't ring at 10. Thank God I automatically woke up at 10.40. I went to shower and got myself ready and waited for Edwin to pick me up at 11.15. As usual, he was late. It's no the first time and if that goes on it can be quite irritating. He times himself without looking at his speed. God save me. At 11.45, Edwin FINALLY came. Twinny and Felix were already home from grading but Twinny didn't want to go because she wanted to buy guitar. The thing was, every guitar shop was closed so they had to resort to buying guitars online. Luckily she didn't want to go. Having Edwin hogging the piano the whole time is enough.



Edwin went the wrong way. Instead of going to Ryan's house, he went to the city direction. Twinny called and said I left Ryan's scores at home. Please la she didn't even tell me where she left it. My day started out really terribly. It's ironic how Edwin says his sense of direction was very good. So we went all the way back home and I took the scores plus two panadols. The headache I was getting was worsening. So after I got my stuff, we were finally hitting the road again, this time in the right direction. HOWEVER, when Edwin reached Applecross, he went the opposite direction. He ended up making a u-turn and went to Ryan's house. He was one hour late this time. I think I'm becoming more and more like Alicia; impatient about time.



So we finally reached the city and one plus. We were supposed to reach there at 12 plus. Thankfully Ryan said to meet at one. But we were still late. THANKFULLY the others weren't there yet. So we went up to the second floor and I found the piano room. When they wanted to book the piano room (for $10 per hour...kill me can?), we realised Ryan needed to use any card with a magnetic strip to book. So Ryan used..some card and booked two hours. Smart. It'll end at around 3.45 when we need to reach Carousel at 4. And Edwin thinks having good seats in the cinema is not important. It's free sitting by the way.



So Ryan and Edwin started playing. Just as I expected, Edwin hogged the piano most of the time. I only got the chance to play the piano at the start of it. Then Edwin kept playing and playing. I got pretty impatient so I took Ryan's scores and flipped to nice musics and asked Ryan to play. Those were the only time where Edwin didn't hog the whole piano to himself. But the thing was, Edwin kept disturbing. He spoilt Ryan's beautiful playing by singing (off tune), or playing on the right, a few octaves higher than the normal right hand score. I just felt like slapping him, asking him to let Ryan complete one song without him disturbing. ARGH. God grant me patience please.



At about 2, the guys reached. They only came in to say hi, then went off for lunch. At 3.20, we called them and only Da Yong was coming over to sit Edwin's car to Carousel. On the way to Carousel, Ryan slept a little. Ha! So funny. And Da Yong was so quiet. At Manning Road, I saw Kevin's car. Edwin kept insisting it's not Kevin just because he think Kevin's not a P plate anymore. Please leh, I know Kevin's car number plate can? Only when we reached Carousel the Edwin says he thinks that's Kevin. What's worse, he cut Kevin's line. It WAS quite funny but to think of it, it was quite rude too.



Once Edwin parked his car, I rushed off to say hi to Joshen. Missed him so much. The teddybear who stayed in our house for about a week or so when he was searching for houses. The teddybear whose girlfriend bought a kitten and let the kitten stay in our house for a few days. Then I saw Twinny. She was giving out the coupons for discounts on popcorns. Once she gave all out to the people she sold her tickets to, we went to buy our popcorns and went in. I bought a regular popcorn and coke combo and a choctop for Twinny because I still owed her $6. The queue at the place where the person checks your tickets weren't long. The queue INSIDE for the cinemas to open was looooong. When it finally opened, everyone rushed in to get good seats. I sat somewhere in the middle of the middle (haha) with Derek and his cell.



The movie didn't immediately start. We had quizzes, people walking up and down. After about 20 minutes or so, the advertisments started. Then, the movie started. I shan't be no spoiler here so all I have to say is, GO WATCH XMEN 3!!!!! It's a movie worth watching even if it means to pay more than $10 in Singapore or Australia! Trust me. Oh and don't just walk off when the credits start. At the end of the credits, there's this short one minute clip.



At the end of the movie, Felix, Asher, Twinny and I were supposed to go dinner together but Asher kept walking around doing dunno what. So Felix, Twinny and I kept waiting and waiting. Felix got bored so he went into the arcade to play Time Crisis (the shooting game). Asher came in to see. Once Felix was done with his game, we went out to meet Asher's cell group. We were then told to have dinner together at Chi in Vic Park. Immediately I was reminded of Chobits. Oh oh Boon Wai was also going!!!!!



With the help of Asher, we found the restaurant Chi. We had to split into two groups. Asher, Felix, Twinny and I in one table while the rest in the other table. In the end, two came over to our table. We ordered four dishes. Beef with ginger and spring onion, some wine chicken thing, sambal kang kong and some pork dish. Everyone except me ate rice. Felix and Asher ate the most rice. Then we finished all the dishes and they ordered one more dish. Some beef dish. Oh! Beef with sweet soy sauce. When we finished all the beef, Asher and Felix added rice into the plate of sauce and mixed it. I tried it and it was actually really nice. During dinner, the six of us crapped alot. It was a nice dinner. At the end of it, Felix and I ordered a plate of fried banana with ice cream. It was sooooo nice la can. Super nice.



After dinner, we decided to go Baskin Robins for dinner because Gelare's closed on Sundays. Felix droce Asher's two friends, Asher, Twinny and I there. I had to squeeze behind with the four boys. Baskin Robins was only a small distance down the road. Inside Baskin Robins, guess who we saw? Miaooooo-bin (Melvin), Piggyyyyy (Derek) and Yong Yong (Da Yong) with their cell! Haha so funny. Kept disturbing them. When everyone arrived already, we ordered our ice cream. We were going to order one big tub with 4/5 different flavours inside. I wanted cookies and cream, Twinny wanted Rum and Raisins. There was this other chocolaty flavour...something victoria or victory one. All flavours went well together.



My stupid spoon broke while I was trying to scoop for the darn hard ice cream. Had to take another one. When we were done, Felix fetched Asher and his two friends home. Oh ya one of Asher's friends is a undergraduate nutritionist. Weehee so cool. We all got home safely.

No comments: