Friday 26 May 2006

Happy Birthday Dominic! You're 18!

Yes! I'm blogging again! Ok I should stop getting so high about blogging constantly or else the start of my every post would be so monotonous that no one would ever want to read it again. Even myself. Ha!



Yesterday was pretty much a crazy day. First lesson was calculus. It was really really freezing cold. My MngJeans jacket wasn't even enough to keep my a tad warmer. It just left me freezing. Only when I went into the class then I felt better because the gas heater was on. Ma Ning asked me the same question; why I didn't go for lesson on tuesday. I told him, again, that I was really really tired that I ended up sleeping in the gym. At least it's half true because I DID sleep in the gym...for only about 10 minutes. Heh..



He showed me what was taught on tuesday and it was only some trigonometry rules. It wasn't something I regret missing because those rules would be in the tables and formula book which can be brought into examinations! Wahaha. The lesson was on integrating exponential functions. Harry taught in such a complicated way that I had to write another formula for Ma Ning in his notebook. I did that each time Harry introduces a complicated formula. Ma Ning said I could be a teacher. Bullshit la it's only because of the hlpe of Mr Kelvin Ng BK. ^^ So for the whole lesson Ma Ning didn't have any questions he stumbled on. Actually he did but it only took him matter of seconds to understand after he saw what I did. Harry was impressed. Lol.



After calculus, Ma Ning and I walked together to the recreational building. He went to the gym toilet as usual while I went to the gym. At the gym, I let everyone play first because I had no lessons next. When it was my turn to play, I realised I deproved from yesterday. I couldn't smash no more! I only smashed a few times! Say...3-4 times? Boohoo!



During lunch, we celebrated Dominic's birthday. He was blindfolded to the canteen, just beside the gym. There was caramel mud cake and pizzas for his birthday. So we sang happy birthday to him after his blindfold was removed. Dominic's friends were looking at him. I hope they're regretting. I mean, c'mon. You celebrate everyone's birthday, from Vivienne to Peony to Jason but not Dominic's. Dominic IS ALSO ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS PLEASE?! In the end, the boys only came over to wish him happy birthday and only gave him a pack of condoms. To think that we even offered a small slice of cake to vivienne and also sang her a birthday song because it was also her birthday. I pity Dominic, man, seriously. After lunch - applicable maths.



Shu Ling and Michael didn't go for class. You know what I mean. Those love birds...dating...sigh. That reminds me. Ma Ning, during calculus earlier on, suddenly asked me if I've ever had a boyfriend back in Singapore. I said yep, and asked him the same question. He nodded. Okok, back to the topic. So Ma Ning and I chatted before Peng came in. Today's lesson was on Combination. The previous ones were on permutation. When we were told to do exercise 7D, Chris came over and realised I haven't done exercise 7A, B and C. He was telling me I've got lots to catch up. He most probably haven't realised that I've learnt this topic before back in Singapore.



Oh by the way, I scored a miserable 28/40 for my applicable maths test. I could've gotten 38/40 if I were given more time to do and check. In fact, no, I could have gotten full marks if I concentrated on the drawings of graph. I was too distracted by the time ticking away while drawing the graphs. So I continued doing my exercises. Within half an hour I finished 7A,B and C. Not bad huh? Haha. I used Ma Ning's book because Shu Ling didn't come.



After applicable maths, Ma Ning and I walked to the recreational building as usual. And, as usual, he went to the gym's toilet while I went to the gym. I decided to skip ELACS because it was other people's turn to present. There was no point in me going to an ELACS class sleeping. Nic wanted to go class because there were no shuttle cocks left. They were all stuck either at the roof or at the lights. So Nic went to get a pole and one shot took three shuttle cocks down. PLAY AR! Nic trained me. He made me run up and down the court. Then he tried giving me high balls but I only managed to smash a few. That time I think I only smashed only about 7/8/9 high balls. My backhand smashes were clearly better. I also made Nic run up and down the court. Hehehe!



Then we played game with Shelina and Jay. I lost la, I was super off-form again. Then the two indonesian guys came. One was from Como. So they played game with Derek and Jay. It was hell funny I tell you. Jay was trying to distract the indonesian guys by making them laugh. And everytime they get distracted and laugh, they either cannot serve or miss. It was so blardy hell funny. When the Como guy had to go, Jay went "BYE!" and the Como guy went "Chee BYE!!!!!" Wa lao eh freaking funny.



When it was my turn to play game again, I obviously lost again. Terrible terrible terrible. Twinny and I went home at around 5.30. At home, I showered. Freeeeeaking cooooold!!!!!!!!!! Then we finished watching The King and I then watch Anna and the King. I slept halfway through Anna and the King. When I woke up after the show ended, Aunty was calling my baby. "Baby! Wake up! Baby!" Wa lao eh so pai seh.



I ended up sleeping at around 10.45. The earliest ever since school started.



Now, I'm in the school library. Woke up early as usual today although I have no lessons till 10.50. Bah. Hope Jay does well in his presentation, amen.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: