Saturday 13 May 2006

SUPER FUN WEEKEND!!!!!

Alright alright it's time to blog. I should start blogging daily so that I'll have less things to blog. Agree? Agreed. Let's start from Wednesday!



On Wednesday, I went to school early. I went to the gym and no one was there. So I went to the library and decided to finish that picture blogging. Of course, I managed to, as you all can see. At 10, I decided to try my luck and went to the gym.

At first there was a girl in the gym. I didn’t know who she was. So I went to the toilet and when I came out, no one was there. So I sat down and ate my sandwich. Eating halfway, Petrus came in. So after only eating half of my sandwich, I started playing badminton with him. Then Derek came. Then Nic. Then Da Yong Then the Indonesian guys. So Petrus and I play on one side of the court while Derek and one of the Indonesian guy played on the other side.

At 10.50, I went for my accountings class with Raymond. Ronald didn’t come. Ha! Expected! That doof. We started on partnership. Wasn’t as bad as I thought. I could still understand. But when John told us to do question two, I gave up. My brain couldn’t take in anything more. I just sat there and stoned all the way till 12.35. When it was close to 12.35, I made a hand signal showing Raymond it’s time. When John released us, Raymond and I dashed to the gym.

At the gym, everyone was playing. And I wasn’t in the mood for lessons anymore. I was tooooo tired. So I skipped English. In other words, I let others play first during lunch. After lunch, everyone was gone except a few guys. I played badminton with them.

At 3, Ben pushed the table tennis tables aside and set up another badminton court. So we play! Everyone was out of class so we play and play and play! Until about 3.30, I got tired and rested. Jay said he wanna get contact lenses. So he asked around where’s the nearest optical shop. City. 20 minutes from school. CHIONG AR!!!!!

When Da Yong, Jay and I reached the bus stop, we missed our 99 bus. So we sat down and waited. The next 75 bus will be at 4.30. So we decided to take the next 99 bus which is at 4. Then we changed to train and went all the way to the city. Then we chionged all the way to Jay’s optical shop.

At the shop, the guy said Jay shouldn’t wear his contact lenses for two months ‘cos his was a monthly disposal one. He made sense but he was tooooo naggy. Then he told Jay he can’t buy only one pair. He needs to order 3 pairs at least. $140. Woah. I could see how Jay’s heart stopped beating at that moment man lol. So Jay ordered and paid.

When we left the shop and chionged to the bus stop, Jay kept grumbling and rumbling, saying if he knew need to order then he wouldn’t wanna buy anymore. But he bought already. So too bad! We took bus 75 back.

On the way back, Jay and Da Yong talked about food. How to cook food. Then I helped a little. Because our poor little Jay is living alone because his sister went back to Brunei.

We reached school at around 5.15. I played with Nic, Shelina and Twinny. Was quite pissed at someone but hey! It’s over! At 6, we went home.

THURSDAY. First thing in the morning, Calculus. Ma Ning wasn’t in a very good mood. Not even to study. His ear stuff head went into his ear hole and it was bleeding. He said when he woke up, his bed sheet was covered with blood. Throughout the whole lesson, he did only one, two or three questions.

I tried to cheer him up but writing “smile la, you whole day frown very ugly!” in chinese. He smiled and went back to frowning. Then I kept trying to make him happier by chatting. But he just wouldn’t cheer up. Then when he stretched, I asked if he was ticklish. He said yes. POKE AR! Then he laughed. Yay! When he was back to frowning again, I poked again.

After calculus, no more lesson! The gym wasn’t open. T_T. Whyyyyy????? So we all went to the canteen. I ate my sandwich. Gave half to Jay. After break, EVERYONE was gone. Wow! Except for Ryan and two Raymonds. So I went over to join them.

While we were crapping, I bought a packet of Hello Panda and maltesers. I ate the Hello Panda and planned to give the maltesers to Ma Ning because he was going to go to the hospital in the afternoon with regards to his ear. But when lunch came, I daren’t pass it to him and all of us, the usual gang, ended up finishing the maltesers.

After lunch, I had applicable maths. Ma Ning didn’t attend because he went to the hospital already. We continued with what we learnt from the previous lesson. We had our lessons at room 49.

After applicable maths, break. Canteen. Then English. Library. Research. At 4.45, go over to room 16 to interact with the April Start students. Saw Sierra. Chatted with her. Yay! Don’t need to talk to people I don’t know although I’m obliged to. At 5, go home!!!!!

FRIDAY. Went to school early. Shelina, Twinny and I sat in the canteen. I ate my lunch, at 8.40, while Shelina and Twinny did their homework. Then at 8.50, they went off for their accountings class. In other words, they were gonna be almost 10 minutes late. Intentionally.

Then I went to the library. Did picture blogging. It’s going to be done by next Wednesday or latest Friday because I’ve got an assignment to do so I need to get research done. Then at around 10, Shelina and Twinny came to visit me in the library. Then they went off to student services. I followed.

After they were done with their things at student services, they still didn’t want to go back for lessons. I think the teacher really isn’t very good. So we decided to give gym a try. It’s open!!!!! And Petrus was there!!! But the Indonesian guys were playing. So we played ball. Catch! Haha. Then we played catch with the net. Like volleyball but instead of passing back, we have to catch it then throw again.

After Shelina and Twinny went back, I got the chance to play with the china guy. He made me run up and down the court! I even sweat a little. Wow. Haven’t sweat for so long. Then Derek played. With his racket. At 10.50, I went off for my English lesson.

English. Test! Listening comprehension! BUT, we have to listen, take notes, and at the end of it write a summary. It wasn’t too hard la but my summary was quite long. I hope it isn’t too long. Sigh.

After English, we went to the gym. I didn’t manage to play. So at 1.15, Raymond and I went for accountings lesson. Ronald came. Finally la that guy. So I taught Ronald partnership. Wow. He understood. We learnt interesting on drawing. Nothing much. Still understood.

After accountings, I met the gang outside the library. We took bus 99 to the train station and took a train to the city. In the bus, it was really cramp. In the train, Nic, Shelina, Twinny and I played Who Wants to be a Millionaire on Nic’s phone. Fun!

When we reached city, we split up. Petrus and I followed Nic to his optical shop. Then Nic needed to have a eye check-up so Petrus and I went off to find shops for Nic to buy shirts from. Ushering shirt. We found MantoMan and Ed Harry. Oh ya guess who I bumped into? Jo Shen!!!!! And his friend Servin (don’t know how to spell la).

So when Nic’s eye check-up was done, Shelina and Twinny joined us already. So we went all the way back down to Ed Harry so that Nic can get his shirt. He got a baby blue shirt and two ties. Then we went to MantoMan and Nic got another baby green shirt and a green tie. Then Jay met us and we walked to Northbridge!

Nic waited outside Macs. Petrus went to the train station. The rest of us went to City Garden! Everyone was already there. But Shelina, Jay, Twinny and I had no appetite because I ate ice cream, Shelina and Twinny ate already and Jay didn’t want to eat in City Garden. So we only went up to say hi and went to Gelato! Jay ate at Siagon.

I had three scoops! Chocolate chip, pistachio and ferrero. Nice! The pistachio wasn’t very nice, though. The ferrero was the best. Then we went to Saigon to find Jay. Then we walked back to City Garden to meet them again. Dominic, Shelina, Twinny and I sat Edwin’s car to SOUTH PERTH CHURCH OF CHRIST! WOOHOO!!!!!

When we reached, Nic was at the door ushering. At first there was no seats. Then there were enough seats for only some of us. Then the pastor told the young ones to give up seats for the older ones. So Jay, Dominic, Shelina, Twinny and I went to the front to sit. At the front, there were a few seats. So Shelina, Twinny, Peggy and I sat on the seats while Dominic, Da Yong and Derek sat on the floor.

When service started, we sang worship. One way! Jesus! You’re the only one that I could live for! Man! We jumped! Woohoo! Fun! Jackie’s speech was intellectual. Then we got into groups for prayers in tongue. I did it! Yes! Hallelujah! Then we ended with worship again. By the way, the drummer was cute. He looked like 5566’s Jason. And his name’s Andrew. Timothy told me. He’s in Timothy’s church. x).

After service, we waited outside. Shelina had gastric. Crystal asked around to see who had food and got a subway sandwich for Shelina. Wow. Then guess who I bumped into?!?!?! TIMOTHY!!!!!!!!!! He was telling me how he survived on 26 cents credit for the past two months. Lol. It’s nice meeting you, dude. Good to know God brought us together. =)

We sat Garry’s car home. Home sweet home!

SATURDAY. I woke up at around 11.15. Petrus came at around 11.30. I had lunch at around 12. Went to shower. Shelina came at around 12.45. We went to Bentley Library. I studied accountings, Shelina studied economics, Twinny and Petrus studied chemistry. I kept making stupid mistakes and gave up at 2.30. Shelina and I decided to go to Utopia for bubble tea. By the way, Shelina repaired my pencil. Thankew!!!!!

At Utopia, I ordered watermelon smoothie with sago. Shelina ordered watermelon snow with jelly. Twinny and Petrus joined us at around 2.50. Dominic and Yuki reached at around 3.10. We then made our way back to my house. I packed my handbag, and rushed off to the bus.

I thought the bus was supposed to come at 3.34 so we only had 4 minutes to reach the bus stop that’s 10 minutes walk away from our house. So we RAN. Then when we reached the bus stop, I checked the bus timetable and realized I looked at the wrong timing. I looked at the weekdays timing instead of Saturday. So we had to wait for another 10 minutes. 10 minutes only la. Dominic went to get some food to eat from Eureka.

We took bus 75 down to esplanade bus port then took 102 to UWA. Saw Alphonsus and Jeremy. When we reached the lecture hall, we were late. So we entered by the back. We missed the whole starting worship...sobs. Today’s sermon was by How Boon. Haha he was funny. Then worship to end.

After service, we went toilet, then back to the lecture hall. We walked around chatting. With Peggy, How Boon, Joshua, Kevin, Nic, blah blah blah. Then we were told to follow June’s car to Saigon, in Northbridge.

When we reached, we, uh, went to Saigon and ordered food. Duh. I ordered stewed beef with hor fun. It tasted funny today. Jay had broken rice with 7 meat, Shelina and some spicy soup with beef thingy, Kevin, Faith and Dominic had Saigon chicken rice. Twinny also had stewed beef hor fun.

Shelina’s, Jay’s and mine came. Then Kevin and Faith. Then Dominic. Twinny’s didn’t seem to come. Kevin asked. They found out that the waiter didn’t take Twinny’s order. Then Twinny asked to cancel the order. Then the food came. She refused to have it. Sigh.

After dinner, we went to Gelato for ice cream again! I saw Stephen! And a girl! Wooooooooooh!!!!! I got chocolate cookie, tiramisu and ferrero. Chocolate cookie was the best. We then went to Time Zone. I topped up $10 on my gold card. Yes, I finally got my gold card. I got one tiger. Edwin helped me get one pooh.

In the end, Angeline sent Nic, Yuki, Twinny and I home. Home sweet home!

Tomorrow going to city library to study. Gonna transfer songs into my mp3 player then go and sleep already. Buh-bye.

No comments: