Wednesday 3 May 2006

!!!!!crazy crazy crazy!!!!!

Ok, before MORE things happen, I better get some blogging done!



SATURDAY! Woke up earlier than usual...at around 10. I went to shower and stuff and got ready and started waiting for Edwin. At around 11.45, Edwin finally came to pick Twinny and I up for DIMSUM! I wore a green skirt, and green top. First time I wore a skirt in Perth ever since Mummy went back to Singapore. I also wore heels. One part of me was telling me I was wearing a tad too formally.



When we reached Northbridge, Edwin started looking for parking spaces. He chanced upon one. Parallel parking. At first he thought the car behind him was gone so he just reversed. Woah piang nearly langah. Thank God, hallelujah! After he parked his car, we got out of his car...I mean, obviously, we can't possible camp and order food in his car. We slowly walked around in search of a restaurant that's not too crowded. The first one we passed by was crowded with a queue. Second, Jade something one, still had some empty tables. In we go!



On the way into the restaurant was really really funny. Our table was all the way in so three of us had to walk all the way in. On the way, it really felt like Edwin was the Dai Gor Dai (big brother big or big boss), with two wives because Twinny and I were holding Edwin's arm on each side, and Edwin was wearing his ushering suit. I felt the stares on us so halfway I let go and walked behind. Woah...super super embarrassing!!



First dish that came out was fried squid! On ar! I will never leave a dim sum restaurant without eating my fried squid. Looovely. Then char siew sou, char siew bao, egg tart, siew mai, ha gao, pai gu, pei dan zhok (century egg porridge), ju chiong fan x 2, and sago for dessert! Well, mine was sago, Twinny's was mango pudding (she said it wasn't very nice) and Edwin had almond paste. Good feast man.



On the way out to the cashier, same thing happened. All eyes on us. Woahhh. Don't know how to hide my face man. At the cashier, Edwin paid for the bills. When we got out of the restaurant, Twinny and I asked how much was it because we were supposed to go on dutch (is that the correct spelling?). Edwin refused to tell us the price and insisted on treating us. Twinny still kept asking for the price. Sian.



We then went to...TIMEZONE. Usual spot! I caught alot alot alot ALOT of small toys. Edwin caught one big winnie the pooh for Twinny. At around 1.45, Edwin had to leave for his ushering. So Twinny and I were left with nothing to do. Where to go? TEA FUSION! We ALWAYS go to the same places in Northbridge. Sigh *shakes head*



At Tea Fusion, I ordered watermelon smoothie with oreo and sago. Woohoo nice nice nice! I just love the watermelon taste. Twinny and I sat upstairs reading magazine. Reading magazine and drinking bubble tea halfway, I felt really really bloated and tired. One of the guy working at Tea Fusion told us before we went up that there were four people sleeping upstairs the previous night at around 12.30am. He only discovered them when he went up to take stocks. Twinny even told him we won't be sleeping. And there I was dozing off to sleep.



Before I dozed off, Angeline sms-ed to tell me she's going to pick us up. At first I don't know the number so I called to ask who that was. Then she said she was Angeline and that she was told to pick us up for church. I told her Twinny and I were at the city so she asked if we want her to pick us up at city. I said only if it's convenient. She said yes, so yes lo. When I put down the phone, I still didn't know who she was. I then sms-ed her to tell her specifically we were at Northbridge, Tea Fusion. She said she would call me again when she's about to reach. So, I placed my phone on the arm of the sofa and dozed off.



While I was in my sweet little lalaland, Angeline suddenly called. I jumped up and paniced and my phone dropped onto the floor. =_= You should have seen how my heart dropped along with it. NEW PHONE LEH. Then I picked up the call and was told to wait at the "gate" of chinatown. So Twinny and I went down and wait for her by the streets at the "gate".



Then Angeline called again, asking us to cross over and wait for us. We crossed over and waited again. Then one car came with Yuki inside. I was like "eh?!?!?!?!?!" Then the girl beside her asked us to get onto the car ASAP. Then I was like "ooooooooh". THEN I knew who Angeline was.



Angeline then drove to pick another friend, Sharon. She made a mistake and had to take one biiiig round. Yep, we were supposedly late for service. There was also a birthday cake on Yuki's lap. Angeline bought it for Sharon. So Yuki was hiding the cake with her jumper.



When we reached church, everyone has went in except for the ushers. We got off the car, Yuki's jacket still covering the cake, and rushed in. We sat at the fifth row! Worship, sharing, speech, worship. Woohoo. I love worship.



After service, Yuki, Twinny and I hanged around in the hall. Yuki talked to some girl while Twinny and I talked to Peggy. Then we went out. Everyone was eating Sharon's birthday cake. Jason and Jazper were both trying to snatch Twinny's winnie the pooh and my bag of small toys. Then Edwin called Twinny to go talk to Daryl about ushering. Twinny asked me to join then I was like "HUH?!" Then she went "oh ok lo nvm lo." Then I bo pian went with her.



Mavis came to talk to us about what to do and what not to do. Daryl told us what attire to wear for ushering. He then said "there's always a reason to go shopping." =_= Thanks ar. Then on the way out of the hall again, Kevin asked if we had discipline problem because we talked to Daryl and Mavis. I was like YAYA I got discipline problem! Then Peggy, from behind, went "yay! You're in the ushering team!" Then Kevin went "ooooh". Dorts.



When we were outside the hall again, Yuki, Twinny, Nic and I were told to follow Crystal's car to Young Joe's in Northbridge. Off we go!



Crystal parked her car in a multi-storey carpark and off we went to Young Joe's! When we arrived at Young Joe's, there was only Clinton, Faith, Jazper and Junie in sight. Then Jazper was gone. Then Faith and Nic's gone. Then the whole gang came. Then Faith and one couple. Then Jazper. Then we went in. We were divided into two tables. Then Kevin came.



DINNER TIME! RAWWWWRRRRRRHHH!!!!! We had to big bowls of mussels! One mild, one hot. I LOVE the hot one. Took quite a lot. Then came two pizzas. Took one slice. Then came two plates of spaghetti marinara. Took a small portion. There was leftovers. Then came two plates of spaghetti carbonara. Not enough! Carbonara's just so nice. The other table had the same thing. Dinner cost each of us $11. Worth it. Super worth it.



Halfway throught dinner, Edwin gave me a winnie the pooh. He bluff me say he go do parking or something! In the end go time zone =_=. After dinner Nic, Jason, Twinny and I ran to timezone. I caught another two daisy ducks and a few more small ones. Then there was bambi and some black cat. We wanted to catch that two very very badly. But it was too very difficult. Yes, too very difficult. Sigh.



Then Crystal sent us home and, as usual, we got home safely. ^^



SUNDAY. Woke up reeeally late. Slep at around 2.30am the previous night because Felix couldn't sleep so Twinny and I accompanied him. So in the end I woke up at 1pm. Latest so far in Perth. I woke up just in time for lunch, though, hee.



At around 3, Twinny and I got onto the 34 bus to city. As expected, the bus took very very long to reach city. About 30 minutes. Bus 72/75 could have reached in 15-20 minutes. Halfway in the bus Twinny got motion sickness. To help her, I kept chatting with her. Until she cannot tahan then she went to sleep. We got off at the Esplanade bus port and walked to city centre.



We went to Waves, Mango (I copied one ref no. down hehe), then we went to a basement foodcourt to buy ice cream. We were toooooo tempted. I had cookies and cream and chocolate. Woohoo nice. PURRRRFECT. Yep, I purred. We then went to the phone shop where I got my phone to check if they had the phone Twinny wanted. There was one very similar. Twinny wanted Motorola V360. They had Motorola V360v. One extra "v". Wow.



We walked around in the korean gift shop. Then when we got out of that building, we realised the city was mostly CLOSED. WTH?! We then made our way to Northbridge. Where to? TIMEZONE. I caught ALOT of small toys again. I see myself as a potential future santa claus mama. HA!



Then we went...where? Again? Yes! Tea Fusion! Smart! Drank taro smoothie with oreo and sago. I miss taro smoothie sooooo much. Didn't go upstairs because two guys were doing stock taking. We just sat downstairs and read the magazines. When we had to leave, the guys are not down from stock taking yet. So we just left lo.



When we went out, guess who we saw? Faith! Peggy! And their friends. They came out and we had a short chat because we had to catch our bus 34. Of course, we didn't make it in time. So we rushed all the way down to St. George's terrace to catch 176. It came only seconds after I planted my butt on the sit. =_= So we got on the bus and started our journey home!



MONDAY. Woke up at around 12. Had lunch. Then uncle and aunty sent Twinny and I to Carousel because we needed to get our ushering attire. When we reached Carousel, Aunty and Uncle followed us into carousel because we had to draw money for our homestay fees. One machine faulty. Another machine cannot slot in the card. We had to go all the way back to the carpark area to go to the bankwest bank across the road. Withdrew money and gave it to aunty and uncle. Then we walked back into Carousel and started our shopping.



We started out with those normal shops. We then found out they weren't any slightest bit normal. Jackets were hundred over, two hundred over. Pants were close to hundred. Blouses were close to hunderd. We gave up and went to Target.



Once I got into Target, I got my blouse. Then I picked a normal black pants. Then I walked a little further and I got my jacket. Woohoo! Easy! Twinny only got her pants only. So we walked abit further in. Twinny then got her blouse. Then we went to the shoe section. Twinny got her shoes. I didn't because THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY FREAKING SIZE. Do Australians really have THAT big feet? Wa lao.



So we went into the fitting room and tried out our clothes. I looked smart! Wow! Twinny couldn't zip her pants. Then we exchanged. Correction. I tried hers. I liked one of her blouse. So when we got out, I took another blouse. Then, we went to the cashier. Man, am I satisfied.



We walked to Kmart. Searched for shoes. No shoes. I gave up, bought two magazines, and tried going back to Payless Shoes. On the way, I passed by a few shoe shops. I finally got one pair of stilleto heels for 60 bucks. Not that bad la. Then Twinny went to Payless shoes and got her pumps and sandal. Then went to Woolworth, Twinny bought Doritos original and Doritos chees supreme and biscuit and one magazine. When we checked the bus time table, we realised we missed our last bus. It was 5.50 and our last bus was 5.20. Sian. So Felix came and picked us up. Went home happily ever after.



TUESDAY. School start. It was really really difficult to get out of bed man. Took me half an hour. Thank God I set my alarm half an hour earlier. In school, we had our new english teacher. Eve. Friendly, but slow. Applicable Mathematics, got back our exam paper. Skipped calculus. Hehe no economics. Woohoo! Shuang!



TODAY. Went to school early because aunty and uncle had to leave the house at 9. When I reached school, there was no one in the gym so I went to the library and tried blogging. Yes, I managed to post some pictures but that entry is still in the making! It'll be posted one day ^^.



Da Yong came by and we started chatting. I stopped blogging. Then he went off then I went to the gym. Fatin and Pal was there. We played badminton. 2v1. Then 1v1. Then Derek came and went off. Then Da Yong came. Then at 10.30, everyone came. At 10.50, went for accountings.



Did some revision for accountings. Depreciation. At 12.35, went back to the gym only to realise the gym's closed. The whole gang was in the canteen. SHELINA WAS HIGH I TELL YOU. Everything she say is horny. Everything you say will be interpreted horny-ly by Shelina. She laughed at the slightest thing. Ki siao eh! At 1.15, I went off for english.



We didn't discussion work for english today. About why Australia should be a federation. Six colonies united as one country. After english, I went to the ISO to ask if Mummy has paid for my school fees. Teresa said she didn't know because their bank don't normally tell them if any payment was made so she asked me to ask Mummy to scan a copy of the bank draft. *shrug*



Then I made my way to the drama room because Ben was supposed to open the drama room for us in return for closing the gym without notice. I met Shelina and Twinny then we walked Twinny to her Bio class. On the way, we saw Jay, On the way again, there were a lot of caterpillars on the floor. Jay was very freaked out lol. You should see how he walked. Veeeery slow 'cos he was really afraid of the caterpillars. Damn funny la!



After sending Twinny to her bio class, we made our way back to the drama room. On the way, Shelina tried scaring Jay with the caterpillars. He got so freaked out he ran. He ran so fast Shelina and I didn't know where he went. When we reached the drama room, Nic was there with his guitar and effects set. Da Yong, Derek and Jay came along. Then Shelina flicked a leaf at Jay and Jay thought it was a caterpillar and freaked out really badly. Ha! Funny.



The drama room wasn't open so Nic went to find Nic. He came back with the keys to gym. We made our way to the gym. How cool! Gym opened specially for us only! Nic and Natern played the guitars. The rest of us hanged around. Suddenly Jay was missing. So Shelina and I went to find Jay.



Jay, Coby and a girl were at the basketball court. Shelina and I went to the basketball court. I sat down eating my chicken wings while they played. Then Shelina and I went back to the gym again. Then Jay came too.



We started playing. We hit each other with this paper pole thingy. I think it's the kitchen towel pole. Ha. Fun. Then we played baseball. The ball is a ping pong ball, the bat is the pole. Ha! Fun! Home run home run! Wahaha. Then Jay went to pull my leg. He pulled me around the floor. Shelina hit him for that.



Then Jay, Da Yong, Derek, Dominic and I sat on two sofas. I started talking about my love life in Perth. They only know the first incident. The names of those involved. I didn't tell them the names of the second and two current guys. Sigh. I teared a little. Then Da Yong told me about his operation incident. Nose operation. Interesting.



Then I went to the toilet. When I was washing my hand, suddenly Twinny came into the toilet with my bag and everything. Everyone was waiting for me outside the toilet. Obvious. Time to go home. THEN, Twinny realised she forgot her lunch box in the bio lab. So she went off to look for her lunch box while I walk to the bus stop with Jay, Da Yong, Derek, Dominic and Shelina.



At the bus stop, we chatted and played around like fools, as usual. Ha really fun. Then Twinny came back. Shelina, Jay and Dominic took their bus 98. Da Yong and Derek continued waiting with us for our bus. Only when bus 72 came, then Twinny and I boarded the bus, then Da Yong and Derek walked home (their house very near school).



It was a very very fun day. Oh ya. Shu Ling and Michael are together! Another thing, I just finished two bottles of water. And it's a 750ml water bottle. Bloated. I'm drinking one more bottle soon. Don't ask me why the sudden craving.



Ok, I've blogged enough. Time for yoghurt and filling up of water bottle. Bye!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: