Wednesday 24 May 2006

My heart n my soul..I give You control..Consume me from e inside out. Lord, let justice n praise..Become my embrace..To love You from e inside out!!!!

Yay! Do you realise something? I'm actually blogging more regularly now! But the ironic thing is that now I'm really really tired. Why is it ironic? Because when I'm free and awake and not tired, I don't blog. But when I'm busy and tired, I'll find a time to blog. Take it as a 'break' from business la! Haha. Now you know why everytime I blog I'm always busy.



I'm supposed to study for my accountings assignment later but the good thing is, I don't have to study. Why? Firstly because I've made enquiries about failing of subjects and I'm allowed to fail accountings as long as my overall average is 63 (the cut off score for actuarial science). Again, why? Because I'm only required to pass english and my prerequisites which are applicable maths and calculus. SECONDLY, because this assignment is an open book assignment so I'll just have to open my book whenever I'm in doubt. I bet my book will be open the whole time.



I wanted to put post-its on my accounting books but I realised I don't have any post-its with me now so instead of studying at the canteen, where it is really really quiet when lessons are on, I've decided to come here and give you guys an update of what I've been doing for the past two days.



On monday, I went to school as usual. I was really really lethargic. Try worrying for your powerpoint presentaion throughout the whole weekend, even during church and cell, and you'll know what I mean. I couldn't even sleep properly. Friday night, thanks to Edwin lol, I slept only at around 2. Saturday night I slept at around 1.30. Sunday night I slept at around 1. To some of you these times may be early but HEY I need my precious sleep man. AT LEAST 6 hours k? Lol.



First lesson was ELACS at the library. Yes, we're still supposed to do research. But having done MY presentation, I went out of the library immediately after I put down my bag and the teacher saw me. In other words, my attendance will be taking even though I wasn't not there because my bag was there! So Shu Ling and I went out to meet Shelina, Yukia and Twinny. Shelina had no class. She just came to school early like what I always do on wednesdays and fridays. Yuki and Twinny skipped chemistry. And I heard they've got practical.



So I sat around until 9.30. Shu Ling went off earlier. At 9.30, Shelina walked me back to my class at the library. Then we sat outside the library's computer lab and chatted until 9.40 then I went back to pack my stuff. Eve took really really long to let us go. Firstly 'cos she didn't notice the time and secondly because she had to call for volunteers to present their presentations on tuesday. I volunteered to be second.



When I was FINALLY released, Shelina walked me to my calculus class. Calculus was boring. Integration of trigonometry. Learnt that in Singapore, credits to Mr. Kelvin Ng ^^. Ma Ning was in doubt so I helped him a little. He seems to understand me better. Wow. Ok. No comments. After calculus, go gym!



BUT, the gym was closed due to career day. I only realised that when I walked pass it. Siannnnn! So I went to canteen to sit with my usual gang! Ok not my gang. My friends. We sat around, crapped. Nic and I joined table but everyone only congregated at one corner. Nic and I were saying how it's useless joining the table when everyone only sits in one corner.



Nic was desperate for food so I was like "buy ice cream la!" He said, "Okok! Come with me! Just come!" I was lost so I took my wallet and followed him. At the counter, where all the ice creams were, I told him flake was nice. I only saw him take one out. After he paid, he gave one to me and there was another in his hand. I was like...HUH????? He say his treat and refused to accept my money. Thank you! This is what cell members are for. Sharing is caring, vice versa!



At 11.05, everyone left except May, Yuki, Twinny, Shelina and some guys. May and I went to the gym to get info. Career day is something like...representative from different universities come and form one "exhibition". So I went to the Curtin booth while May went to UWA's booth. I got free gifts! Post-its from Curtin! Ok I shouldn't be fascinating over that because the courses are more important lol.



When we went back, everyone was leaving for the city and we had nothing to do so May and I went to the library. At the library, I saw ALOT of people! Shu Ling and her boyfriend, Rifai, Ryan and so on. As soon as we got there, noise started. We crapped and joked and talked so much that two teachers had to come to quieten us, one after another. Hehe so paiseh.



I left for applicable maths class at 12.05. We did permutation and combination. At least that's what it's called in Singapore. I mean, they DO call it permutation and combination here but they prefer using 'counting numbers'. I'm fine with both, really. The lesson was pretty boring. After the lesson? Lunch!



Nicholas was sitting alone at the table and I showed him the post-its I got and he wanted one too. So I went back to get for him. BUT, they ran out of post-its! Nic was so sad when I got back empty handed...haha no la just kidding. This time round, I treated Nic to ice cream. Flake too! He was complaining how he would grow fat eating so much of this ice cream. I went, "Good what! Can gain another one percent of fats and you're officially allowed into Olympics!" THAT, is true.



Then Nic, Petrus and Hafiz very mean la! Hafiz took my wallet from my bag and started passing to Nic and Petrus. It kept going round and round and round and they were really good at hiding it that I can't find it at all. I had to resort to screaming then they returned me. Paiseh ma, boys bully girl until the girl scream. So return lo!



After lunch was elacs again. The teacher brought us to the career day place. My second trip. The weird thing was, when I went there, there were more post-its! GRAB AR! I grabbed two. One more for myself (hehe), and one for Nic. I got more free gifts (a pen, a highligher and stickers), took pamphlets on ECU's performing arts and TAFEWA's photography and sat in one corner to wait. Linda saw me and passed me the keys to our classroom.



As soon as I left, everyone followed. On the way back, Nic was talking to Jan at the door of his classroom and I passed him one post-its. He got so high. Dorts. So we went back to class, to pack up and leave. Ha! Next lesson is accountings!!!!!



Accountings was...ok. John gave us revision on depreciation. After accountings, at 3.45, I met Nic and Petrus outside the library. We were the only ones left. The rest have gone to the city already. So, we went to Curtin's bus stop and took 99 to the train station and took train to the city. The whole time I was sitting in the middle of both of them. Bus AND train. Scary sia, scared they bully me again. In the end we only chatted.



When we reached city, we immediately went to timezone. Petrus and I watched Nic race with some guy. Obviously Nic won, even though he made a few minor bumps. Nic's just too good. Then I tried grabbing toys but spent $18.20 on nothing, other than one game of racing with Nic and Petrus. I was about to come in second one!!!!! But I crashed into the sides. Damn.



Twinny, Shelina and Jay met us at timezone. We took a very veeeeeryyyyy long time to decide on where to eat for dinner. In the end, we decided on Singapore Chinatown restaurant. At first only Nic and I eating 'cos Petrus, Jay and Shelina no money and Twinny ate already. Then I said I lend Petrus money first. THEN I said I'll lend Jay and Shelina money also.



The dinner was good. I loooooved the squid fried in salted egg. Woohoo! Nice! The beef was nice too, just that it didn't totally taste like beef. The tofu and sambal kang kong were good too. Loved dinner. At the end of it, we were still given desserts. I don't know if it's free or not but I suppose it's free because at the end up it the bill was only about $60.



During dinner, Peggy and her friend Mark (I think) walked pass Chinatown. Nic and I raced out to say hi to her. I was introduced to Mark. He used to be in Zion. I kinda guessed that because he dropped by UWA's Zion once and I saw. Peggy also returned $20 out of $30 to Nic. What happens? Nic wants to go time zone. Shelina and Jay went home first.



At time zone, I paid another $30. Nic grabbed only one toy. The cat, but bigger one. The time zone workers resetted the whole machine in a way that only one out of 200 tries will be successful. Of course, we didn't try that much. We let others play and then we play. We just had to be strategic. $40 for one big toy. Closer to it's original value ($50++).



We left time zone at around 7.30. Outside time zone, Nic played with my cat. Lol, yes it's mine. Nic gave it to me haha. He kept throwing the cat into the sky and I was very scared that the cat will fall on the dirty ground (the cat was white). So I was jumping around Nic trying to get the cat back. I had to fall before Nic returned me the cat =_=. We continued our journey to the bus stop.



On the way, we passed by Liu Fu. They had lion dance. At first we thought it was nothing much but there was a string of fire crackers. Nic and I were saying the fire cracker looked real. We waited, and waited and waited and, finally, after about 10 minutes, they lighted the fire cracker. It was LOUD. The ending was louder. Phew! My poor ears.



Petrus took train home while Nic, Twinny and I took bus 34. When I got on the bus, I realised the bus terminates at Curtin bus stop. In other words, no bus home from Curtin bus stop! Oh no! And it's dark outside!



Nic was giving alternatives. Whether to call Kevin or Felix. Twinny decided on Felix. Felix nagged on the phone. Nic gave another alternative; call Felix to say the bus goes to Manning road and call Kevin to pick us up at Curtin. Of course, we chose Felix instead. Not good to bother Kevin although I'd prefer Kevin to minus the naggings.



When we reached Curtin bus stop (Nic got off at his stop before us), the bus driver offered to send us to Manning road. Twinny and I were like DAMN! But aiya, we turned down the offer because Felix was already on his way to pick us up.



Felix came, picked us up and we went home! Home sweet home! Plus a bit of gunbound hehe.






Yesterday, Tuesday! First lesson was elacs. Aunty sent Twinny and I to school so we were super early. Twinny accompanied me and sat outside my classroom with me. Then Nic and Yuki and their homestay mates came. Nic and Yuki came over to talk to us. Nic was saying he planned to stay at home and watch the movies he download ('cos it was raining in the morning) but their homestay parents fetched them to school. Ha!



English lesson was...horrifying. Ok la, not that bad. I was the second to present. I stumbled at first at the start but it went on smoothly there after. Phew! Wen feng said I did well. Bleh bullshit. Hehe. The rest of the lesson I was stoning out while others presented.



During break, the gym wasn't open because it wasn't set up properly yet. So everyone of us were at the canteen. The guys were laughing at me for wearing flip flops but not my fault la I'm too lazy to wear shoes AND it's not too cold. Only 21 degrees, compared to today's 17 degrees. I'm talking about max temp.



Second lesson, applicable maths. Test. It wasn't too bad. Just that I didn't manage to finish the last sub-question which was worth 4 marks. Just pray that I score fullmarks for the rest! *crossing fingers* The test wasn't say too hard. It wasn't at all actually. Ma Ning secretly asked me for the answer for question two first subquestion. Ha!



After applicable maths, lunch time. Nic was in the gym setting up the net. When he was finally done, I played with him. I was off form. So long never play already. I played and stopped and played and stopped until around 2.45, I sat down in the sofa and slept. I was too tired. Been too worried about my presentation.



I skipped calculus. Too, too tired. After 3.15, where everyone left for class, I played badminton again. That short nap made me so hyper. I couldn't play too well but I was laughing at the slightest thing. At 5, I went home for tae kwon do.



I reached home at around 5.15. Fast man. I changed and waited in Felix's room. At around 5.30 I fell asleep on Felix's bed. Twinny was late again. I ate dinner first because we were going to the movies after tae kwon do. Felix was complaining about Twinny coming home late while I was eating. I just...silently ate my dinner ^^.



We left home immediately after Twinny finally came back. I didn't do any tae kwon do because I was too tired. I just sat down at the side and watched them do. Actually Tim looked quite macho doing his tae kwon do haha including the intructor Bruce although he's old ha! =X There was one part where Felix and Marissa kicked together and it looked really cool.



At the end of it, Twinny said she wasn't in the mood for movies because she was irritated by Felix. *shrugs* On the way back, Felix asked Asher if he wanted to join us for movies and he said yes so Felix picked Asher up first before we went home. On the way, when we passed by May's house, I asked Felix to say hi to May. He went, "HELLO MAY!!!!!!!!!!" So freaking pai seh la can? Don't know if May heard anything haha. Twinny slept in the car.



When we reached home, Twinny was ok already and said she would go to the movies with us. Yay! We checked the timings. It was 8.20 and the movie was 8.45. CHIONG AR!!!!! Off we go to Carousel!



Once we reached Carousel, Twinny went to draw money. Then we zoomed up to the cinema only to see a looooong queue. Then we realised that Da Vinci Code was FULL for both 8.45 and 9.30. SIAN JI PUA. We decided to watch Mission Impossible 3. After buying the tickets, Felix and Asher came from KFC. We then went to this fast food restaurant to buy snacks for the movie. Outside food's supposedly not allowed in the cinema but we were gonna smuggle it in!



Twinny and I had creamy potato. Before the movie started, Twinny was attacking the creamy potato like nobody's business while I was shaking my coke's gas out. When half the box of creamy potato was gone, Twinny was sick of it already. What does it mean? TIME FOR ME TO ATTACK AR!!!! We finished everything before the show even started. So my snack for the show was only coke. Ha!



The movie was pretty awesome. Some parts were quite stupid so only four of us were laughing while the whole cinema wasn't. Especially the part where the camera self-destructed itself and there was smoking coming out. I couldn't stop laughing at that. Haha!



At the end of the movie, Twinny and I were super high. We were laughing at the slightest things. Must've been the coke. The coke! At the end of the day, we reached home safely.






TODAY!!!!! Woke up early as usual. Didn't have 6 hours of sleep. As usual, TOO. Then I went to the library after Shelina, Twinny and Jay went to their classes. I blogged in the school library. Yes, this post started early in the morning. I blogged for only about half an hour and guess who I saw? Nic. NIC. Of all people, NICHOLAS.



Why my drastic reaction you may ask. BECAUSE NIC MANAGED TO HYPNOTISE ME AND I DIDN'T MANAGE TO FINISH BLOGGING! In the end we went to the gym to play badminton. We played using the school's racket. Ryan played with Nic first. Then me and Nic. Then Da Yong's rackets came. Woohoo!



Went for accountings at 10.50. Assignment. It was easy at the start because I went to all the theory parts and copied from the textbook first. Yes, it is an open book assignment. Or rather, open book test. The rest were quite ok. Didn't manage to do the general journal part. 20 marks gone. But hey, I don't need to pass accountings! Hehehe.



Ok I shall explain. For foundation, we need to pass our english, and get the average of the 3 best remaining subjects. And out of the 3 best remaining subjects, you only need to pass the prerequisites. But the average must meet your required score. K it's complicated but all you need to know is I need to only pass my english, applicable maths and calculus and get an average score of 63. Fullstop.



Lunch time, I played badminton too. Was so off form. Then Nic came and play with me. We played game against....Petrus and Dominic. Nic and I won! Woohoo!!!!! At 1.15, went for ELACS. I got 13/20 for my note taking and summary. Linda pasted a "goodwork" sticker on my paper! Yay! Thank you! Then we watched Bend It Like Beckham. Yes, in class. The movie was supposed to show us multiculturalism. Good thing I've watched it before. But watching it again was fun.



After ELACS, went back to the gym. Badminton club! Petrus and I went to the other court and played singles. Then two other guys took the other half of the court. I smashed almost every high ball Petrus gave me! Yay!!!!! Then Nic came over. Jay and Shelina took over. We played and I smashed and they, including Edwin, laughed at the way I smashed because I smash like I'm dancing. =_=



In between, May, Ryan, Nic and I sat down in one corner to sing worship songs. Er, Nic was playing with the guitar. It was for fun la haha. At 5, I went home!



Ate ice cream when I reached home. Dinner was pasta with auntie's lovely fried mushrooms. Then Twinny made sushi and Felix helped. Then Twinny made rocky road and I helped. Hehe kk am gonna go try the rocky road now. Tata!!!!!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: