Sunday 10 August 2008

UPDATES

UPDATE #1:
For ADAM'S sake, yes, I couldn't find the right parking to the cinema at Garden City and parked at the main shopping centre area, resulting in us running.walking very fast to the cinema, causing those who were in my car and watching Dark Knight to miss the starting. Hohoho. Sorry laaaaa. It was only my second time watching movies at Garden City. Much worse the first time someone else drove me and we had to walk even further.


UPDATE #2:
I drove a Toyota Soarer today!Yes, this is it! This is not the one I drove but it's the same model and the one I drove had WHITE RIMS and belongs to Mark Paps! He even let me try rafting the car while he pressed one button and the car had like some super-turbo power or something. But it was an auto car so I couldn't really compare the power. But the feel was still good =D. Good luck on petrol, Paps =P.


UPDATE #3:
I finally ate at BIBIK CHAN'S!
I didn't take this picture, haha, ripped it off the net. Eufei, Daniel and Adam finished soccer and decided to go there for dinner. I've always wanted to try but no one really wanted to go there with me because on first look people will think it's quite an up-there place.

Surprisingly, the price was totally affordable and their food was good! Except that their curry tasted a bit weird. Either they used different spices or it was just totally not fragrant enough. Their rojak was HEAVENLY! I'm still thinking about it. They just lack of you tiao (fried dough) but it was just so goooood! The peanut sauce melted my heart. Sesame chicken was simple but authentic.

Have I talked about their DESSERT?! They only had two authentic ones. Pulut Hitam and sago. Oooooh both so goooood. With dessert and those three mentioned above, I only paid A$12.20! Those who didn't have dessert only had to pay A$8.20! Value for money to the max!


signing off~DE XIN

No comments: