Sunday 24 August 2008

GOOD FOOD =)

I tell you I've been eating so much I myself fear for my own health lol. I'll definitely go for some kind of medical check up when I get back to Singapore. Dental and body, everything. To let you guys know how much I really ate, I'll blog about two nights.

On Monday, Adam brought Eufei, Daniel, Sam, Zach and I to Siena's Pizzeria and Cafe with Adam's cousin. It was special nights (Monday - Wednesday nights) so all pizzas and pastas were cheaper.

All of us ordered a plate of pasta each.Adam's linguine pesto prawns. Oooh man. The sauce was SO GOOD. Pasta was al dente! The sauce was just like the pesto I tried in Pastamania when they still had it but BETTER. I missed Pastamania's pesto sauce a lot. Now I know where to go =P.

Zach and I had penne al ponno. I added chilli oil and more cheese. SHIOK! Yep, pasta was al dente. So good!

Adam's cousin had risotto, Daniel had carbonara, Sam and Eufei had spaghetti marinara. I'd say, it's the best substitute for Ciao Italia, given its special nights. Will only go back on special nights. New found treasure.


So on Thursday, Adam and I went to watch Taken (again, for me, heh, I thought it was really good and since it's not shown in Singapore, worth the watch again) but before heading down to Carousel, we had dinner at Conca's!Lasagne! Super overcooked but it satisfied the two hungry souls =P especially after the jog which I didn't manage to go far.

Free garlic bread that came wtih the small extra spicy chilli mussels.

THE STAR OF THE DINNER! The spiciness was totally just right. For me to say that, I guess it had to be really spicy =D. Adam was sweating away!

Small pizza with prawns, anchovies and mushrooms. Yummmm.

Aftermath. Everything finished except for the garlic bread. We only finished 2 out of 5 of them. Took away the remaining three and off we went to Carousel! Where we still had ice cream, bought a box of cookies each to bring home, and I nearly bought a guinea pig but just knew I couldn't. Sigh.


signing off~DE XIN

No comments: