Monday 18 June 2007

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey

Got this off the webpage of one of my readers and I thought I should give it a go given the state my brain is in now. Tell me if I should put it up on the right when you're done reading it k?

(Kudos to Szpenia =])



Name: CHIA De Xin
Birthday: 26/12/1989
Birthplace: NUH, Singapore
Current Location: Crawley, WA, Australia
Eye Color: Sometimes dark hazel, sometimes hazel (that's when it switches to daddy's-eye mode =D)
Hair Color: Jet black. Lotsa hair stylist say my hair is VERY black. o_O?
Height: 156cm. Shut up!
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right handed.
Your Heritage: Proud to be a...? SINGAPOREAN!
The Shoes You Wore Today: Havaiianas flip flops (almost everyday).
Your Weakness: Procrastination I guess. =\
Your Fears: Losing faith in God, darkness.
Your Perfect Pizza: ANYTHING WITH LOTSA CHEESE ON TOP (although I rarely touch pizzas these days).
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Make it through both semesters of year 1.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: Haha.
Thoughts First Waking Up: What time is it.........?
Your Best Physical Feature: Erm. My eyes? I don't know =D.
Your Bedtime: It's been about 1-2am ever since the start of study break.
Your Most Missed Memory: Daddy fooling around with me =(.
Pepsi or Coke: PEPSI DEFINITELY!
MacDonalds or Burger King: Neither. Ok, BK occassionally.
Single or Group Dates: Depends I guess.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Uh. No difference?
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino = coffee, no?
Do you Smoke: Used to.
Do you Swear: Seldom. VERY seldom.
Do you Sing: Not in public, definitely.
Do you Shower Daily: Yep, even when it's freezing in winter.
Have you Been in Love: Yep. Always am in love with God! =) (Ok, I had one ex.)
Do you want to go to College: Been through it.
Do you want to get Married: By the age of 24, please. =)
Do you belive in yourself: Yep. But I believe in God more. Serious! =)
Do you get Motion Sickness: VERY VERY rare. The ride's gotta be really REALLY bumpy for me to get motion sickness.
Do you think you are Attractive: Here goes a cliche. I believe everyone has an attractive side. =)
Are you a Health Freak: I think so. It's quite tiring but it keeps me in good health (I believe).
Do you get along with your Parents: I love them like nuts!
Do you like Thunderstorms: No. Noisy!
Do you play an Instrument: Piano? Ehehe. Don't like playing it, though. Prefer listening to it.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Nope =(. I need my dose of alcohol!
In the past month have you Smoked: Nope. Definitely not.
In the past month have you been on Drugs: Nope. Never will.
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Yeah! Many! With Mummy =).
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Yep. If I didn't, I would've gone bonkers with the work load.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: Nope. But I had oreo cheesecake. Does that count? =D
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Nope. I WANT JAWS!
In the past month have you been on Stage: Nope =(. I miss performing. =(.
In the past month have you been Dumped: Nope.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: Nope. I feel like trying, though.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Nopes.
Ever been Drunk: Never been drunk eh. Wonder what's it like. Ok, no, I don't wanna know.
Ever been called a Tease: I...think...so... Can't remember.
Ever been Beaten up: Nope.
Ever Shoplifted: Nope.
How do you want to Die: Without any struggle/pain.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Always wanted to be a fulltime ballerina. But...parents never supported that idea. So my ambition turned into a financial consultant. AND a baker =).
What country would you most like to Visit: EUROPE, BABY!

In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color
: No preferance.
Favourite Hair Color: Something not too ridiculous.
Short or Long Hair: Short and neat. =)
Height: Uh. At least half a head taller than me.
Weight: Chubby! =D
Best Clothing Style: Beach?
Number of Drugs I have taken: Never touched illegal ones.
Number of CDs I own: Heh. I lost count of them already.
Number of Piercings: Three.
Number of Tattoos: Zero!
Number of things in my Past I Regret: I've learnt not to regret anything for everything happens for a reason =).



Ahhh. Now my brain feels better. Ok! Back to work!



signing off~
DE XIN

No comments: