Monday 18 June 2007

ONE MORE!

I'm down with my last exam. TOMORROW!

19/06/2007 Tuesday CITS1211 Foundations of Computer Science 2pm-4.10pm

Please keep me in prayers while I keep you guys in prayers as well! Aaaaargh!!!



**************************************************



Daddy is spoiling me again. =(

I told him I was going to bring a few pairs of jeans back home to alter and he told me not to. Then I said if I don't, the pants will fall off my butt (those size 27 ones really fall off my butt literally) and the whole world will see my butt. Then he told me to buy a new one. Then I told him those with my sizes are freakin' expensive (I think, hehe).

You know what he said?

"I give you S$1000 go buy jeans la! Haha!"

Not funny, Daddy! Jeans alteration costs less than S$20!!! =(



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: