Sunday 10 June 2007

COLOURS.

De Xin's favourite colour for just this week will be blue, on top of her favourite shades, white and black.

How colourful! More colourful than the rainbow!

*mumble grumble*

I can't wear clothes or carry bags or wear footwear that are of the colour red or yellow. Which also means no green and no pink and no orange and no purple and no brown. Because they all contain red and yellow. And my favourite colours are red and green.

This will last for a week. Till the end of Greatgrandma's funeral. Always pitied the people who had to wear monotonic colours during their relatives' funerals. Now I have to pity my ownself.



I think Mummy needs more comforting than I do. Greatgrandma's Mummy's Grandma afterall. So, please, if you have Mummy's number, give her a call or send her a sweet sms. It will definitely brighten up her day.

If you don't have her number, you can always email my gmail account for her number. Singapore and Australia number alike. Thanks.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: