Monday 25 June 2007

FREMANTLE.

Before coming back to Singapore, Mummy and I went down to Fremantle on Friday 'cos I was dying to bring her to Cicerello's. What's Perth without the best fish and chips??? =D


The sky was overcast =(. But weather never spoils a good plate of fish and chips!


I had a normal grilled fish and chips.


Mummy had grilled garfish and chips.

We had grilled fish and chips because we didn't want to take too oily food prior to our flight back to Singapore. Despite it being grilled, the freshness and fragrance still remained! We were really satisfied at the end of it and left the place round-bellied =D.

BUT THE RAIN WAS SO FREAKING COLD WHEN WE LEFT CICERELLO'S!!!!! I was telling Mummy if she hadn't gone to Perth with me, I'll be feasting on junk, turning into a stick and with this wind, I'll be gone with the wind literally!

We managed to struggle our way to the Fremantle Market. Bought some coffee. Went over to Coles but we couldn't find the coffee Aunt Siew Khim wanted. So we went back.

Went to IGA on the way back 'cos Mummy needed some bread for the next day before the flight. When we got back, it was time for dinner already haha! But we weren't really very hungry so we only fried eggs.



I fried my own squid and cheese omelette! It was GOOD man. But I need to learn how to flip the omelette without tearing it.



Ok. I'm stopping here. Being back in Singapore means lotsa things to do, food to eat! Yesterday alone I had so much already! Wooo!!!!! MORE MORE!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: