Sunday 3 June 2007

GREATGRANDMA...

Just received a call from home. Greatgrandma's hospitalised again. Nothing serious..but still.

Granduncle brought her to the hospital for her checkup, as per normal. Everything was ok until Greatgrandma complained to the doctor she's been having chest pains. Doctor advised her to stay in the hospital for further examination.

Mummy asked me to pray for her. The moment Mummy made that request, correct me if I'm wrong but I had this strong feeling good news is on it's way. I don't know.

Lord, may Your will be done upon Greatgrandma and Mummy. I surrender these two very important people into Your hands. I pray for miracles to happen. In Jesus name, Amen.



Went over to Mishi's house just this Friday to help her with the salads she was going to prepare for combined cell. And she passed me this book:
"The Confident Woman - Start Today Living Boldly and Without Fear" by Joyce Meyer. Thanks, spiritual mommy =D. Will start reading it soon.

Combined cell was...ok.



Wanted to go to the Greek cafe for breakfast yesterday morning but it was close due to the long weekend holiday. Ended up eating at Ned's.

Service was actually very good although there were some hiccups and the waiter wanted to refund me my money. I refused. Wouldn't want him to face the boss at the end of the day explaining things that didn't happen at his fault.

The first picture above was Wei Xian's apple and blackcurrant pudding. I thought it was a bit sweet. Wei Xian liked it. Mummy had banana bread. I wanted toast with peanut butter, banana and honey. But there was no peanut butter.

Afternoon service went on as usual. Guest speaker was good. Still no one noticed. Noticed what I'm not gonna say.



Woke up this morning at 9am just to put some marinated pork ribs into the oven. Went back to sleep again till it was noon. Woke up just in time for the ribs.
After eating them, I would say that 15 minutes of sleep sacrificed was well worth it. Plus the fingers of mine that got frozen while marinating the ribs yesterday afternoon.

Nope, not revealing the recipe nor the time taken to cook the ribs. Nope, it ain't 3 hours. =)



Service today was good. Glad I sacrificed my study time for it. Pastor Josh Moyo was really really really really good. Didn't go down during alter call. Not that I want to be saved (I've been saved) but for prayer. I thought there'd be others who'd need prayers more than I do.

Didn't join the people for dinner. Still, no one noticed anything.



There have been bees buzzing around my apartment for the past four months ever since I moved in. But lately they've been getting really slooow.

So slow I could even take this picture. Or even stomp on them while they're on the ground. Bees ain't my friends just like spiders ain't Garfield's friends.

=)



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: