Sunday 13 May 2007

RANDOM.


A satisfying late lunch before a satisfying movie (SPIDERMAN 3!) on Tuesday (with Francis' cell and Eunice). Yep, one whole chicken finished just by Mummy and I haha. Spiderman 3 was awesome. Although I thought Toby McGuire looked gay throughout the whole movie haha no offence! But then again it could be just because of the character he's acting. Correct me if I'm wrong.




This cheesecake? De-li-cious. Bought from Subiaco yesterday after my haircut. Ate it for breakfast this morning =D.





These are the things you guys MUST try man! The frousse (frozen mousse) was heavenly! Hazelnut latte? I lurrrve hazelnut so that explains it! Butbutbut! It creates a layer of foam when made. Makes me feel like a pro in making coffee! =P



Will blog about Ciao Italia and cell another day. Soon!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: