Tuesday 22 May 2007

LOVE.

She can make me feel like slapping/strangling her in a joking/serious way. She can make me laugh till I run out of breath. She can make me ignore her out of impatience (and that normally lasts for only a few minutes). She can make me do silly stuffs with her. She can make me feel really irritated (with her cleanliness or repeated asking of certain questions). But that's not the worst part. The worst part is, she can make me smile and cry at the same time.

"Hi darling,

I know you are under stress on your study, (also housemate problems), you have face the subject you don't like, but darling, think of your future, you have to solve the problems, you have to work hard, study hard in order to get good result, to pass your 1st exam. Mummy alway beside you to support you.

Wherever you go, what ever you do, may you succeed in making your dreams come true.

All the best for your coming exam.

Love
Mummy
22/5/07

*P/s Hope you like this card!"


True, Mummy's english is like...super ca-cated lol but I like it that way! 'Cos I find it cute =). I super love the card. My first ever ballerina card (I think). This goes onto my wall!! (I got this feeling Mummy gave up on my chinese already that's why she wrote in english. Heh.)



Went to the city again with Mummy this afternoon after my computer science tutorial (the freakin' lecturer wasted 15 minutes of my precious time!).
Went to Gelare's. I ordered a large waffle with syrup. No whipped cream, no ice cream. Never tried that before so I decided to give it a try. Mummy had hers without whipped cream but with only-bananas ice cream.

She was going on and on about how 54 was her house number when she was younger and so on and when she finished, I looked into her eyes and went, "My favourite number is still 3." HA I bet she felt like strangling me there and then.


I finished my waffle and Mummy was barely half done. =_=.

1) *cutting*
2) *opens mouth*
3) "Hmm.."
4) "AAAAAH"

Ok that was made up by me lol. These pictures were taken at different times but the coincidence of the sequence is really funny. Mummy didn't like the coffee.

Went to David Jones. Got some towels (I love bath sheets!!) and lip glosses. And because my lip glosses added up to more than A$60 (don't scream at me, thanks), I got a free pouch! The pouch contained MILLIONS of free gifts la can. Gave everything to Mummy except for the mascara and the pouch itself. The pouch is my pencilcase now!

Went to Woolworths. Finally bought my fromage frais. Also bought other miscellaneous stuff. The ride back home was quite...unpleasant.



Went jogging. Re-gained my 10km stamina. Didn't jog last Friday thanks to TWO assignments due on that very day. Only ran 8km on Sunday because after 3km I had stitches but I went on until I hit 4km, couldn't take it, stopped and walked for 2km, and ran another 4km back.



Went over to Mishi's place for coffee just now. At 7.30. PM. Hah. Brought along a slice of my banana chocolate cake for her. Didn't know Marianne was there, if not I could've brought another slice. Gah! I'm sorry, Marrianne!

We shared. She taught. No, it wasn't just another bible study session or discipleship group. We talked about our personal stuff.

Thanks Mishi!!

Felt so much better after that. Appetite boomed once I reached home. Tried the fromage frais. No wonder it's "virtually fat free" as stated in recipe books. The taste of cream was barely there. Strong mango taste.

Also had peach and mango yoghurt. And Cadbury's raisin brunch bar. Woo! Who can resist good food?!



Meeting Wei Xian and Cherrie for lunch tomorrow. AT MATILDA BAY TEA ROOF! FINALLY!!!



Now that I've baked, I want to cook. ARGH! STOP ALL THESE ITCHY FINGERS OF MINE!



Did I mention I burnt my hand while baking? Two spots of cooked meat on my right hand. Steak, anyone?



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: