Thursday 31 May 2007

LIFE SO FAR.

It's been pretty monotonous. Weekdays have been wake up, eat, school, go home, eat, school (until the last lesson), home, eat, study, sleep. Weekends? Wake up LATE, get prepared, out (for church, maybe to usher maybe not, or out to the city), home, eat, study. I don't even go out at all on Sundays.

Yep, you've guessed it right, I've stopped jogging. Ok, not stop STOP but pause. I need the right shoes. And it's too expensive to get them here. Tootface says he'll bring me to Queensway to get one. Wherever that is lol.

Assignments after assignments have been making my life go bonkers. There's not been a single week without tests or assignments. Ok maybe last week but it was small tinsy break for me to get prepared for this week's physics test and two assignments. I've totally lost count of how many assignments I've done since school started. Let's not include test k? 'Cos the number might just reach infinity.

Just kiddin'.



Haven't been eating properly either ever since I paused my jogging (a week already). I haven't had a proper meal in..I don't know. Since Monday? Ya. Been snacking more than eating properly.

Mummy's been out. Don't have the money to buy a proper meal. I mean, I do have the money but it'll be money for the next SEMESTER. I've already eaten into 3 months worth of pocket money.

That pretty much explains why I haven't been joining my church people for dinner after services these days. Sigh of wells. Money. Never fails to bring problem to people.

BUT! If you're a kind soul maybe you can treat me to coffee and maybe a slice of cake one day. I'm more than happy with that ^^. Not a need for any full course dinner. Really! =)



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: