Sunday 6 May 2007

GOD'S PLAN.



I just finished my breakfast and when I was making my way back to the kitchen, I saw an article that reads "I nearly lost my daughter".

I thought to myself, "Ha! What's that compared to Mummy. Your daughter most probably just merely got some disease or whatnots. Mummy nearly lost me to the devil!"

But almost immediately, I heard a voice saying, "Pick it up. Just pick it up and READ IT."

And so I did. Truely, she was pregnant with an abnormal baby. Then I thought again, "Abnormal only what. You can still have the baby. Mummy REALLY nearly lost me to the devil ok. Like, you know, suicide?"

But as I continued reading, the article mentioned how she continued having faith in Christ, the Lord, how she kept praying, and how a verse stood out the most for her during her pregnancy.

"For I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper and not harm you..." Jeremiah 29:11.

When she gave birth, she gave birth to 'a 3.5kg baby girl, 100% healthy, and normal, I stress, normal baby girl: God's precious gift Shenice!'

I felt ashamed of myself. And these three words came to my mind.



Praise the Lord.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: