Monday 28 May 2007

QUICK UPDATE.

Here's a quick update before I scoot (not literally) off to study. I hope. Heh.



A baptism service was held over at the curtin service two sundays back. A good friend of mine got baptised! Along with 4 other fellow uwa zone mates.
There's the good friend!


Group photo please! Smile!


Janice =).


Kevin Poh =).


The good friend Wei Xian! He went to hug Bijia to get her wet hah! Job well done, good friend! =)

You can also see Pastor Patrick immitating Bijia in the first picture. Hah!


Winsy =). Mummy thinks she's pretty! =D


GOOO GARRY GO! Yep, he's my cell leader. *covers face* Haha just kiddin'. =)


Bijia soaking wet after Garry pushed her into the pull. Congratulations on your second baptism, Lim Bijia! =D


Good friend and his mum =).


Note the boys and a man. You know who. Haha.


Three cheers to UWA zone!


Had Nando's after the service in Victoria Park. Mummy and I dined with Max and Wei Jun.


Max said this is the reason why he loves Perth weather. WHAT?!


Mummy and I both have red bags =)).


The red boots. Hah. Absolutely love it. Worth the money. It was A$79.95 before the 25% discount. Cheap!



When I thought I had only one assignment left to deal with, I went to bake!
The moment I baked, I received another assignment and a test. How wonderful.

Oh I sent the second picture to tootface because I wanted to "share" the cake with him and he said he melted with the fudge. LOL.



Cell last Friday was pot bless.


Master at work.


First picture, chips and nuggets missing, My cheese wrapped in bacon was covered with foil. Secon picture, the drumlets, ribs and Nian Chee's food were missing. LOL.


I loved everything except probably the potato chips and my own cheese wrapped in bacon (it was too salty). Oh wells.



And just in case you're wondering, no, I'm still not back to normal.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: