Wednesday 9 May 2007

JUST WORSHIP!

Last Friday, cell wasn't just an ordinary cell. True, we had worship, we had words and we had refreshment. BUT we started early, had an informal worship and refreshment during words. AND we celebrated Mishi's birthday in advance. What's more, WE WENT TO REUBEN MORGAN'S JUST WORSHIP CONCERT! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!



There was a guest! Guess who! MICHAEL BATTERSBY! LOOK AT HIM! AT THE PIANO! ON THE SCREEN! *drools*


There was also REUBEN MORGAN! Obviously haha. He looks much cuter singing. Trust me. *drools x 2* (Oh by the way, you see that drummer in the background of the first picture? He's DAMN cool ok!!!!! I love his drumming skills to bits!)


PART OF THE HILLSONG CHOIR WAS THERE TOO! For some reason, I found the guy at the extreme right of the bottom row very familiar. Hmm.



Ok I'm not emo-crazed. Junie took this picture of me! See how melted I am!!! =D



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: