Monday 2 March 2009

CRAB?

Was looking through some old photos I've not blogged about and chanced upon photos I took when I was out having dinner with my parents on a Friday night, just one day before Valentine's Day. We were at Thai Village.Best salad ever. I don't know if this is actually considered a salad but I view it as a salad 'cos IT'S FULL OF VEGES! But it's damn good. My favourite appetizer of all times.

Parents ordered shark's fin. No surprise. I didn't touch a single part of the fin. I just stole some of Mummy's soup which was DAMN FREAKING SALTY FOR I DUNNO WHAT WEIRD REASON!

They changed their pot holder. Used to be just some silver pot holder with two handles. Now they're gold and they have two lion heads biting onto the handle.

Also ordered a bowl of fish maw soup. Fish maw is damn awesome. Totally.

Now when I go back to Singapore, I not only crave for rojak, I also crave for CRABS!
Yummy chilli crabs with oil-coated deep fried buns at the back.

You drooling yet? I've got great skills in prying the crab open. I just love crab. Black pepper, butter, chilli, curry, whatever crab, just give them to me.

I miss crabs in Singapore <=( and Shanghai!

signing off~DE XIN

No comments: