Tuesday 3 March 2009

STILL SINGAPORE

I had to meet Sherry one last time before I flew back here to the land of misery. Having gone crazy with movies, I was left with no more interesting movies to watch with Sherry =(. So we met up for a simple lunch at Manhattan Fish Market at Plaza Singapura on the 17th of February 2009!We shared a seafood platter for 2. Struggled to finish with a few chips left untouched. Heh. I also gave her the present I got for her for her birthday =). We also walked around Times bookstore a bit. OHOH and we were both on time but I reached Manhattan Fish Market earlier woohoo!

5 more months, Love! I'll be back =). Hopefully not too busy by then hehe.

On 20/02/2009, I met up with Grandma and Godma/Aunt Siew Khim for lunch at Bishan Junction 8's Crystal Jade. Third time in my whole life haha!

Century egg with pork porridge. Yumyumyum! I lurve the rotten porridge. HAHA!

Yam puff pastry!

Oooh heaven heaven! Fluffy outside, mashed up yam and meat on the inside. The meat was good! Yam too! AWESOME!

Fried rice. Not bad! Not too oily. The rice was super long grained haha. Fried really well.

Har gow! Not bad I guess? Haha I don't really know how to judge this =P.

Soya sauce chicken with noodles. Didn't quite understand why it took so long to come. By then we were damn full already. Chicken was good and flavourful. Vegetable was damn old tsk. Noodles standard lor.

Our chee cheong fan didn't come la wa lao! We were too full as well so we just cancelled. I thought the service was ok but. The food came really slow. Boo.

Later that afternoon, I met up with snort =D. We hung around a bit. Like. Arcade. Within Dhoby Ghaut MRT station's vacinity. Very unlike me, I know, but he wasn't happy with my Spot The Difference score on Facebook LOL so he wanted to play photo hunt with me in the arcade. Hah!

After a while we were making our way down to the Singapore Flyer woo! We ate a bit at Popeye's first, though. Snort bought 2 piece chicken meal I think. THE BISCUITS ARE SO NOT BISCUITS LA WA LAO THEY'RE FREAKIN SCONES CAN! Me thinks. HAHA. They don't LOOK like biscuits and neither do they FEEL like biscuits. Wtheck.

BUT THEY WERE STILL DAMN GOOD LIKE OMGOSH. Very VERY buttery taste. Perfect with the jam provided, even better with the mashed potato sauce! Snort and I were even trying to figure out what they used to cook the mashed potato sauce 'cos it was just so good. Even better than KFC's. And at least it doesn't look like oil discarded from frying chicken.

After Popeye's we finally "went on board" the flyer.
I liked this shot!

Teehee. =P

I like this shot too!

Sun setting =).

This shot too!!!

Snort.

Seriously. I look like some damn monkey.

I think I was trying to capture a shot in my hands. Like picturing a shot. Get what I mean?

Snort just kept shooting away.

Go gain some weight!!!!!

Oink misses Snort. =(

signing off~DE XIN

No comments: