Sunday 22 March 2009

BABY CHRISTINE

Reason why I'm still up so late is because I've exceeded my peak period limit (internet bandwidth) and I received pictures from Mummy and I HAD to download them because they were so absolutely beautiful pictures of my little baby cousin slash Godsister, Christine.I think she looks like me in certain ways!!!

And I think it was REALLY smart of her to realise it's a camera taking pictures of her just after 2 shots.

CHECK OUT HER EYELASHES MAN! NATURAL LENGTH + NATURAL CURL! OMGAWSH. *JEALOUS*

I think her eyebrows are arched really beautifully =) and check out that smile. How splendid!

Already knowing how to be sexaye!

*ahem*similar*ahem*

I was just counting the months and I realised I'll be home to celebrate her very first birthday. Just looking at the smile in the pictures really made me tear when I first saw them. Gah.

Mummy tried to camwhore with Baby Christine but hohoho she was too smart. She tried to GRAB the camera. My gawsh. And she's a real darling. Hardly ever cries. When she's tired she just stops playing suddenly and zzz. *hugs imaginary Christine tightly*

SO CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK HOME AND SNAP GOOD PICTURES OF HER!!!!!

signing off~DE XIN

No comments: