Tuesday 24 March 2009

FINAL STRAW

Driving home in rage, driving at 100km/h at a 60km/h speed limit road, I got home full of tears.

As I unlocked the gates to my apartment, I missed the days where Mumy would jump out of the sofa and open the door for me, asking me how was dance practice.

I also miss the times Daddy would drag his feet to the gate in Singapore and open the door with a stupid face.

Sitting into my arm chair, I continued crying, thinking how it would've been so great to have Mummy behind me asking what had happened.

It's already my final semester, can't they make my final semester here a least bit better? Do they have to just disappoint me yet again?

I've made my decision. Not only can I NOT be bothered anymore, I'm opting out already. End all relations. End all association. Parden me, but it was a fucking embarrassment to be part of you guys for so long since the problems started to affect so many people, including me, unknowingly.

You've had your chances. You screwed each and every one of them. Don't ever say you want me back again.

signing off~DE XIN

No comments: