Monday 16 March 2009

WHERE MY HEART IS





When I only took one night to master the basics of waltz and learn absolutely new steps (to me) and had to perform the next day...I didn't look good. HAHA! Those were the practices' videos I got off Alvin. There were loads more but I thought these two were the best. Although it was just one night of remembering steps and just one more night of perfecting them, so much fun went on I couldn't help but miss those two nights.

I was glad this combination of dances didn't exactly require perfection. We had more fun trying to enjoy dancing. Not that we didn't enjoy when perfection was needed but this time there was less stress. The second video was my favourite of the 6 dances combined. Heehee.

I haven't got the pictures and videos of the actual day because, well, I was lazy as usual and didn't really take my camera out. Patiently waiting for them now...*taps fingers on table*...patiently. HAH.

I swear, my heart, has gone all out back to dance. I couldn't find any better place to feel more comfortable in. Especially when these dancers make me feel so myself and I can just be myself in front of them. Ok I just repeated myself.

signing off~DE XIN

No comments: