Sunday 29 March 2009

UPDATE!!!

Here are some updates on little baby Christine. Yesterday, my maternal aunts, uncles and cousins, including Daddy and Mummy, went to Grandma's place to celebrate her birthday. Mummy was damn smart. She took all the photos of Christine. No photos of Grandma. WA LAO!
Whoever took this photo, is FAIL. I know it's definitely not Daddy 'cos he's quite a good photographer as well.

*glugluglugluglug* According to Mummy, my cousin, Jojo, took away Christine's milk bottle because they thought Christine was done and Mummy wanted to burp her. Surprisingly, Christine got angry and snatched the bottle back. AHAHAHAHA.

Christine's like "neah, stop taking pictures of me already, I know I'm damn photogenic anyways."

She. Is. Just. So. ADORABLE! And Daddy's face is so red from wine AHAHAHA making Christine's fair skin a greater contrast.

And I just realised. Both my parents need a haircut badly.

Lately I've been spending quite a bit of time on dance AND GENEVIEVE (*coughandmarkcough*). On the 18th of this month, Gen and I went out for dinner after my tutorial in school.
Woodpecker's Woodfired Pizza it was! At Subiaco!

I'm still very amazed by the wine bottles decoration. And the paintings on the wall made no sense at all, by the way.

Gen and her hot-pink-ness. EVEN HER EAR RINGS WERE PINK VOODOO DOLLS. I don't know about her or you but I never really dare own any voodoo related stuffs.

Seafood pasta! Do not be deceived by what you see. THE PORTION WAS HUMONGOUS. And they gave us a lot of prawns and smoked salmon. Considering the fact that there were no scallops and crab meat (as promised in the menu), I guess that's why there were so much prawns and smoked salmon. Dammit, scallops and crab meat are more expensive! But then again, they're a pizza place. But then again they had seafood pizza. Aiyo I don't know la.

The pasta was good. Although tomato based, it wasn't sour at all! *surprise surprise* Haha. Pasta was al dente so yays! The rocket leaves on top were ubber fresh. I so loved it.

Mid-eastern pizza. I requested for no eggplants but there were still eggplants in it (just like how Gen requested for the parmesan cheese to be seperately served but they still added it into the pasta). But other than that, the crust was abosulte yum and the cheese was OH.MY.GAWSH. *two thumbs up*

*nomnomnomnomnomnomnom*

OMGAWSH OMGAWSH OMGAWSH THIS ICKY STICKY PUDDING! IS WHAT WILL BRING US BACK THERE AGAIN! IT WAS SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!! *faints*

And YESTERDAY, we went to the beach at 10am (supposed to be 9.30 but hohoho me being the super NOT morning person, I was late as usual).
Champagne on the beach!

I think my red nails looked cool. HAHA! My hair is already blonde, dammit. Need the colour toner.

*wolf whistles*

Gen I seriously think you look totally gorgeous here.

OH by the way, you see those little white specs below Gen? THOSE ARE SAND. The wind that day was DAMN STRONG and all it ever did was blow sand on to us. Within 45 minutes my towel was half filled with sand and thanks to the wind+sand, my PANASONIC COMPACT CAMERA IS SPOILT! Argh. Please pray for my camera. Thankews.

Saw this really cute little girl. Although we had totally no idea why her parents made her wear such a pretty little fluffy dress at the beach. (Stupid seagull.)

I would be damn worried about the sand in my dress if I were her.

Wooooo model! Ahahaha.

That very day, I followed Gen's car around Murdoch area to her place, Mark's place and everywhere else. During the midst of that, I got pulled over by a police. HAHA. What happened was, I didn't know the way to Mark's place from her place so I was following her car. She turned right, cut 2 lanes left, and turned left. I didn't want to lose her so I followed tightly behind her, cutting infront of a big red car (but it wasn't dangerous at all!), a police car was behind the red car, saw what happened, and pulled me over.

Trying to get away without any penalties, I acted cute (to think of it NOW, I can't believe I did that), like I didn't know what happened, and they only gave me a warning! How great was it that both cops were guys. HAHA!

Did some grocery shopping and went to Zion Centre for dance practice at around 5. I was so dead tired.

Recently baked some cookies for the dancers. (Also baked brownies for cell but totally forgot to take pictures)
They're a bit under-baked but everyone kept saying they were damn good. Credits to Happy Home Baking for the wonderful recipe that was so simple it's almost unbelievable.

p.s. I still have some cookies left over!

signing off~DE XIN

No comments: