Saturday 28 February 2009

As much as I've been trying to convince myself to blog again, my heart sinks deeper each time. I can't stop thinking about home. Almost a week now. I'm still thinking about home.

If you know me well enough, I don't blog when I'm down. And this is exactly what's happening to me. I see things happening around me, isolation setting in. I thought I came back different, I thought things would be at least a little better. I guess it's still the same, huh. Same things happening to different people.

Sucks.

2 comments:

Elena Gudgeon said...

Why don't you give yourself a mini project to take your mind of how sucky the general daily life is... like do a Photolog of hot Aussie guys for Elena... that kinda thing.
(I'm NOT kidding)

De Xin said...

HAHAHAHAHA! No time lah. I still have to study. =(