Saturday 20 December 2008

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST!!!!!!!!!

It's been THREE to FOUR years since I felt the Christmas mood again! It feels so Christmassy this year I don't know why! The lights along Orchard Road sucks I know but WHO CARES it feels as though it's snowing in Singapore already (for me, at least hehehe). And since I FINALLY got the Christmas mood back again, I shall do what everyone's doing! A CHRISTMAS WISHLIST!

Let's see. The MUSIC area would be easy.
1. 潘玮柏混音2005 [潘玮柏]
2. 反转地球 [潘玮柏]
3. 反转地球世界巡回演唱会 2006-2007巡演全记录 [潘玮柏]
4. 玩酷 [潘玮柏]
5. will's 未来式 [潘玮柏]
See! They're all ONE singer! Wilber Pan! Probably the only singer whose songs I refuse to download. =D

2009 is coming and so I need CALENDERS.
1. Garfield calender from BORDERS. Comes in a box.
2. Breaking the Boundaries (I think) also from BORDERS. It's some dance calender, not the ballet one.

TOYS? Just more Garfield =D.

ACCESSORIES? Anything nice and metallic for ear rings. Anything nice for necklaces. Preferrably ballet related =).

That's all I can think of now. I need to sleep! Laters!


signing off~DE XIN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EHHHH. i got 15% off at borders voucherrrrrr. ONLY at parkway somemore! quik! meet up with me and get it from me. hahahaaa...:)

oooodz

De Xin said...

Haha! When's it vaild till? I know I got a 10% voucher but only valid in January. Hehe.