Tuesday 2 September 2008

LadyBoy~

This arvo Daniel came home telling Adam and me about this wabbid (rabbit) he and Sam were chasing around Sam's carpark. Seriously, visualising it is uber hilarious but anyways. Dan gave up and came home and just when Sam was about to give up, the wabbid followed Sam home! So before my dinner appointment with Janice, I popped by Sam's place to play with wabbid.

When wabbid got comfortable with me, I flipped it over (I'm guessing it doesn't like to be flipped over) and Sam said he saw nothing there so it should be a female unless it's from Thailand (whathecrap, Sam). And sooooo suddenly, it's called, LadyBoy. *looks at Sam*

By the way, LadyBoy is back in the wild because no one wanted to take responsibility for it and I can't because place not big enough. Sigh. WABBID!


Last Tuesday, before I started on my fast (oh, it's over, by the way, but donation still up and running so please keep donating, thanks!!!!), Daniel, Sam, Adam, Johnson, Yee Xiang, Jeremy Low (jLo), Janice and I went Ciao Italia for dinner!*DON'T TAKE PICTURES OF ME I TELL YOU!*

*I've got a fork up my nose thanks to Janice*

Yee Xiang's spaghetti marinara and Jeremy's, uh, I can't remember lol.

Daniel and Sam shared a pizza and a bowl of chilli mussels. The chilli mussels were pretty good but not spicy enough as compared to Conca's.

Adam's. Fettucine. Forgot what sauce hehe.

Johnson's fettucine ciao italia. Not as good as the last time I tried it.

Janice and I shared this gnocchi but I chose vodka sauce instead of the normal sauce they had. AWESOME TO THE MAX! Better than Heather's Hutch's! This was nice and chewy and consistent and not too small! Love love love love love! I'm having that again next time! I got this feeling mine was the best =P.

*someone getting messy here*

Chocolate profiteroles. Wasn't that great. Super sweet. *shivers*

Tiramisu. Not as good as the last time too. But it's still one of the best! *slurps*

After dinner, everyone, except jLo and Yee Xiang, went for movie at Carousel. We watched Tropic Thunder. Like. OOOH! TROPIC THUNDER! IT HAD TO BE SO GOOD! SO FUNNY RIGHT not. It was over-rated. It's Ben Stiller from top to bottom. A super no link show. Thank goodness tickets were only A$10.


Got more to blog but another time. Don't forget! Keep donating! =)


signing off~DE XIN

No comments: