Saturday 6 September 2008

LAST...THURSDAY?

I don't know what I've been up to but I do know this blog has been pretty...slow on updates. My apologies! Too many photos makes me lazy too hehe. SO. Last Thursday was Liagono's birthday. We went to Vu's Vietnamese Cafe Restaurant at Applecross (pretty near Ipoh Garden).The boys.

Pineapple fried rice. Disappointment. It tasted like normal fried rice with pineapple served in pineapple.

Lemon grass chicken. Shiok!

Chilli beef. Nice and spicy. Even better!

DE BOMB. Nice and fragrant! The coconut milk...curry...chicken. Ooooh yeah. Don't understand how anyone can get sick of this (hehe).

We were super damn full. Too much rice. Too much.

Birthday boy playing with the cake I baked for him! Tsk.

Boys dealing with the cake.

Lucas was trying to be artistic, Adam popped his head in and I soon followed suit.

When our tummies were all filled good, we wanted dessert and guess what? We went to Fremantle! Where in Fremantle? LITTLE CREATURES! I still remember the last time I wanted to go there (last year on Mummy's birthday whn Mummy was still with me in Perth), I couldn't get in because of the freaking age limit.Cool menu, no?

Had beer and finger food.

*poke*

I had sticky date pudding! Woo! Diabetes on the way! It was not bad but have tried better.

Some berry crumble. It was sour. Shawn's.

Waffle with rhubarb and apple and ice cream. SOUR THROUGH THE ROOF INTO SPACE! Argh. I think this wasn't finished.

Birthday boy again.

NOW. A series of unglam shots. ^^vAaah. Pure entertainment.

After a while we went to the backyard. Not much of a view. Heh.


I love you, Daddy, and I miss you badly. =(


signing off~DE XIN

No comments: