Saturday 20 September 2008

MINI-UPDATE

On Wednesday night, while trying to pick up the new contemporary choreography, I jumped (more like leaped) and landed wrongly. Totally wrong. Right ankle went 90 degrees (probably even more), gave a few CRACK sounds.

The first thought was, oh well, there I go again. But unliked the last time I sprained my ankle, I couldn't get up and limp at all! I was totally stunned, in tremendous pain and just...stunned. I fell to the floor and stared at my ankle, thinking, "Crap, is this the end?!"

Jasmine asked me to move my ankle a little but because it was SO numb I really thought I couldn't move it and everyone started to freak out. It slowly regained some feelings and I could slowly move it a little. 15 minutes later I could wriggle my ankle slightly. Was limping around and marking the dance steps. Sigh.

It was pretty crap yesterday, walking at the speed of a snail but it's surprisingly getting much better today. I can at least limp at normal speed. I don't actually know if I can walk normally because I'm not giving it a try till probably tmr or the day after. Don't wanna risk it.

Many thanks to those who prayed for me when I went up to them desperately asking for prayer. Heh. It was really a nightmare. I felt like an idiot. If only I controlled myself a little, hey.


A few of us (Lucas, Gary, Jeremy, Adam, my parents and I) went down to Swan Valley today. The number of bottles of wine just the 5 of us (parents not included) bought was insane. 16 bottles! Ah wells. We had fun. Will blog about it soon =).


signing off~DE XIN

No comments: