Monday 29 September 2008

IT'S COMFORTING WHEN

After the first show, I went backstage and stoned in the changing room, thinking there wasn't anyone for me to go out there to meet and then all of a sudden RYAN CAME TO THE BACK AND SAID HI!

OMGOSHOMGOSHOMGOSH! I was SO shocked I practically jumped to my feet, screamed and hugged him instantly. It's been TWO YEARS MAN (nearly). Too long, too long. Had a good catch up with him. MAN. Oi show me some muscles one day! =D And send me that photo I took with you man. My 17 buddy ;).


I was standing outside alone before the second show started and Adam came up to me with a cup of easyway bubble tea with DOUBLE PEARLS. It was the FIRST thing I consumed the whole day since I woke up (late) at 8.30am! I even had a cookie from subway. Aaah. The love.


I was standing outside all alone again before the second show started and Genesis came up and talked to me and shoulder-hugged me when he realised I've been ignored numerous times just by standing alone for a few minutes.


I got back to the changing room backstage, all jaded and stuff and Genevieve came up and asked if I was ok and she just listened as I told her what has happened for the past 1.5++ years.


I am of the same frequency as the dance people and we look out for each other.


I was totally ignored and pushed aside after service and there Mark was waving exaggeratedly for me to go over to his side with some other dancers and asked me along for lunch when some plans were cancelled and I didn't know where the other people were going for lunch. Lunch and bubble tea were both all laughs and smiles and serious talks concerning some of us.


God is always there for me when I crumble up and cry wondering why all these goods (the dance and cell people) and bads are happening. The bads are so bad they made the goods so unbelievable and dream-like.


signing off~DE XIN

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww. /hugs.
hope ur feeling better now..
we shall all bubble tea again soon =) hehe

De Xin said...

=D Thankew! Hehe yeah we should! I really love hanging out with you guys =) like, REALLY.

Anonymous said...

cheh... thought u were going to say wat u saw in the change room *hehehe* u know wat im talking about rite !?

ALvin.

De Xin said...

HAH! You had clothes on lor pls! And you were in the GIRLS' toilet some more. *stares*

Anonymous said...

no leh... the second time u saw me half naked... 1st one i had my clothes on but second one... i doubt dat... HAHAHAHAHA