Thursday 11 September 2008

CIAO~

I've been having so much pasta lately I can't be any happier! There are two things in life you can serve me continuously and I'll probably NEVER get sick of them. 1) Pasta, 2) ANYTHING SWEET but not too sweet. By that, I really mean not too sweet. There was once I was eating one of my favourite desserts (I can't remember what but it sure was my favourite) but it was TOO SWEET I left the whole thing there with only one bit chipped off. Uh-huh.

Anyways! Back to the point. Last Tuesday, TWO Little Miss Chia-s took a trip down to...Siena's at Mt. Lawley! That bugger had been bugging me since the last Siena's post. Bugger. =P

She was craving this. I was just thirsty. One carafe please!

I had linguine pesto prawn! Not enough sauce leh. =( But the flavour was still full bodied and pasta al dente!

Janice's calzone pizza. Yuuummmmmm!

Two small girls. ONE BIG SPREAD! We shared. ;)

We couldn't finish the carafe of lemon lime bitters and we nearly wanted to take away =P obviously we didn't.

You do NOT know how high Janice CHIA was that night. I have my moments of hyper too but not that night =P.


signing off~DE XIN

No comments: