Sunday 14 September 2008

READY?

No, I'm serious. Are you ready? Because, I'm back with...





















MORE PASTA!!!!! I'm very certain it's pure coincidence. Or rather, a sudden STRONG craving for pasta continuously. =P

Last Friday (05/09/2008), Daniel, Sam, Adam and I headed down to Subiaco for our grocery shopping, afterwhich we went to Sicilian for cheap pasta!

My gnocchi in some cream sauce. There were two. One in blue cheese sauce, one in another cream sauce. Mine's NOT the blue cheese one haha. Sam called them fishballs lol. Was not bad. Cream was good. The gnocchis themselves were not very fantastic, though.

Adam's chef's choice. Penne in some cream sauce. I tried it before and loved it haha.

Sam's lasagna. IT WAS SHOCKINGLY GOOD FOR A PLACE LIKE THIS! The pasta was not just al dente but chewy! Perfect! Not too sour as well. Gonna have that the next time (whenever that will be) I go back there.


Daniel's risotto in mushroom cream sauce. Simple and nice but nothing fancy there.

Overall verdict? Siena's still beats hands down.


Been having dance practices lately. Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. Fierce but I like =D. Also met up with Thomas recently at Terrazza for lunch. Had a good catch up with him =).

Also, the parents are coming down TOMORROW!!!!! New phone, iTouch, external drive and MOONCAKES!!!!! Yayayayay~


signing off~DE XIN

No comments: