Thursday 2 October 2008

RECENTLY...NOT.

Time for some pictures? Definitely hehe. Been really busy. As in. REALLY! No joke. Dance practices every night last week except for last Thursday due to cell group. But all's good 'cos the performance went well (with fingers crossed 'cos I haven't seen the dance).

Last Thursday, before cell, in the afternoon, I went down to meet Genevieve and Mark at Top Image to get our hair done! It wasn't for Search For A Star, really. I've been wanting to do my hair but it's really expensive to dye here but Top Image wasn't that bad! Bleach+purple colour+layer+treatment altogether about A$120. For Australia, it's not too expensive! I'd have to pay about S$100 back home for all that.

After our haircut (took about 3 hours), we were all hungry. Went down to Northbridge =).Awwwww!

My turn! Teehee.

We bought bubble tea from EasyWay (IT'S SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE I HAVE TO NOW THINK TWICE EVERYTIME I FEEL LIKE GOING THERE) before heading down to Billy Lee's (NOT Uncle Billy's) for dinner. I liked it! Roasted duck. Erm, beef with ginger and shallots. Erm..............some combination claypot thingy heh. Two thumbs up.


Ok now for the not so recent. TWO WEEKS ago, when Daddy and Mummy were still around, on a Tuesday (16/09), after my project meeting (I think), my parents and I went down to Garden City for lunch+shopping. Didn't take pictures of our lunch but I remember Mummy ate Char Kuey Teow (wasn't exactly very good, beef was extremely salty and there shouldn't even be beef in there), Daddy had a roasted beef meal and I had pasta combo from pastarazzi!

After lunch was coffee. Michel's Patisserie had very little cakes left so we went over to Amano Gelato because they also had coffee and cake combo. Both Daddy and Mummy got a combo each while I just got coffee.My long macchiatto with hazelnut syrup. AWESOME! Nice and strong and not too sweet. Better than Tiamo's and Terrazza's coffee =D.

Daddy got berry cheesecake (WAS REALLY GOOD!) while Mummy had apple strudel (didn't like how they used whipped cream instead of custard, especially when I'm not a fan of whipped cream BUT their apple slices were nice). Daddy had long black and I tried it and I LOVED IT. Mummy had cappuccino.

The rest of the day was just grocery shopping and later that night I went for dance practice haha.


Thursday (18/09), Daddy and Mummy brought Adam, Daniel and me to dimsum at The Emperor's Court!*rubs tummy* Dimsum never ends without those sesame balls for me. Teehee.

Check out the snowman! It's very small so you might have to squint a little hehe. Saw it on the way home. Adam was driving so I could snap that picture when Mummy pointed it out to me =P.


More to come, hopefully soon haha. For now, that's about it. Gotta study. Sigh.


signing off~DE XIN

No comments: