Sunday 19 October 2008

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE?

Hah nah I ain't no Little Miss Sunshine. Apparently my ushering leader, Miss Janice Chia, thinks I'm like Little Miss Daredevil. Lol that aside, I WENT TO THE BEACH TODAY!The sun was nice and sunny with slight breezes. Perfect weather! Garreth's GTI measured 35 degrees at one point when we were on our way back for lunch. Madness!


A while back, before my series of hoo-haas (they haven't ended by the way), I went down to the Perth Royal Show with Adam on a Friday afternoon (03-10-2008) before a few of my other cell members and cell leader joined us in the night. Here are some firework shots =).
Rest of the photos here!


signing off~DE XIN

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you cleaned your camera after the beach shooting. The salty air is not really good for the gears. :/ Did you take the shots of the fireworks handheld?

De Xin said...

REALLY?! How to clean? My lens has a protector. Like another layer.

And yeah the fireworks shots were handheld =)

Anonymous said...

Just wipe the exterior of the lens with a damp cloth, the salt wind with the sand combination really isn't exactly the best environment for a camera to be working at. Keep your gear in a dry cupboard whenever not in use, it'll increase the life of the lenses.

Great firework shots! Use a tripod next time if you can though :P

De Xin said...

Mmm but I have like a protective lens. Filter or something. To protect my lens from dust and scratches. Does it help?

Anonymous said...

Ah, that would be the UV filter? Yeah it does help of course. Hopefully you didn't change lenses much at the beach, so I guess you're safe :)

De Xin said...

Nah I didn't change any lens =D Thanks for the info by the way! =)