Wednesday 29 October 2008

AGAIN?!

You'll know why "AGAIN?!" towards the end of this post haha. Before this I was saying to myself "I'M ONLY GONNA BLOG WHEN I GET ALL THE PICTURES FROM EVERYONE ELSE!!!" but after 3 days, receiving nothing, I think I'll just get down to blogging with the limited pictures I have. You'll know who not to blame if you don't like the pictures. =P


Last Thursday was Jeremy Low's birthday! Shawn, Gary, Brady, Adam, Laigono, Clarence, Sam, Jeremy, Lucas/YiQuan, Ashlyn, Alicia, Jorine, Nian Chee and I went to Outback Jacks for Jeremy's birthday dinner =D.Cheesy fries. Not bad. But its do-able at home.

My qualude. Was really good! I remember there was frangelico, cream....maybe vodka? Can't remember! But I totally loved it!

ALL OF US (except Clarence) ordered the 1kg steak challenge! Shawn, Gary, Brady, Adam and Liagono took the challenge, the rest of us shared. Guess who won? Not telling yet ;).

Medium rare. Right. So tender. NOT! Wa lao. Slicing it was tiring. Chewing it was torturing. Two thumbs down. Sauce wasn't anything fanciful either.

Birthday boy! Dammit. All out to irritate me. =P Ok la! Happy belated birthday! 4th time already!

BRADY WON THE CHALLENGE! SURPRISE SURPRISE!

Ashlyn and Jorine ordered their brownie. The brownie was DRY, the chocolate didn't taste like chocolate and the strawberry syrup tasted so weird. Another two thumbs down.

Overall verdict? I'm not going back there ever again.

After that we had dessert at Gino's.Shawn, Brady and Gary shared this piece of chocolate cake. They gobbled it down pretty...fast. Haha.

My berry and custard crumble. Not bad!

Jeremy and Adam shared this chocolate baked cheesecake. It was good! But they couldn't finish it =_=.

Despite the great cakes, their service was crap, though. Twice I went there, twice their service was crap. =\


LAST FRIDAY! Was Alicia's birthday =D.Somehow, don't ask me why, my head is tilted so weirdly. =S

Birthday girl and her cakey! =D Love love!


On Sunday, I went to the beach again (hence the "AGAIN?!"). This time, with more people. Adam, Garreth, Jim, Ben, Dimas, Jeremy Tan, Alethia, Isabella, Eunice Teo, Li Jin, Jeremy Low, Leonel, Wilson, Stanley, and Francis.That small head in the small wave? Jeremy Tan! HAHA!

Zion's very own baywatch. ;)

*chompchompchomp*

Spartan Asian model with a melon in his hand. Erm. That's according to Eugene.

You do NOT know how many times Jeremy Low and Adam flipped just to get a good shot of them flipping but I didn't managed to. As you can tell, they were not synchronized! =P

If you can't even balance your bum on the board, Jim, how do you expect yourself to do it in the water??? Wahaha.

16 of us. Not all are in this picture haha. Most of us were sunburnt. Including yours truely, scratching like a mad monkey.


24 more days! Nancy! Watch out!!!


signing off~DE XIN

No comments: