Friday 24 October 2008

GOD'S BUTTERFLY

Remember the time where I sprained my ankle but yet I still perservered and danced for Search For A Star?

Now, remember the time where I had three assignments due on a Friday and I found out my exam timetable was pretty crap?

Daddy left an offline message for me one morning while I was still in bed. He reminded me of my perserverance despite having sprained my ankle. He told me to take that perserverance and face the educational problems I have.

I burst into tears instantly.

Other than God, Daddy and Mummy (and Frances) are the only people who understand how I'd do anything for dance. They understood my love for dance. Mummy wanted me to be a pianist but she knew it was impossible (and hence she let me give up when I failed my grade 8 exam hehe). Daddy doesn't quite like me wasting money on CD albums or concerts but he never complains whenever I request to buy tickets for ballet performances or go for dance classes.

My point is? I recently made a decision to let God build me up intensely for a period of time. It's only been a few days and trust me, it's not as easy as it seems. I don't know what plans God has for me, with the exam period coming up and me currently facing some personal problems. But hey, I'm not going to give up.

I'm going to take the perserverance I had for dance, together with God's strength in my weakness, to overcome this period of build-up. I sound like a website going through maintainance haha but it's about time. I hope I'll come out a stronger girl. I was a caterpillar, refusing to undergo metamorphosis and I hope I'll come out as a beautiful butterfly, God's butterfly. =)


signing off~DE XIN

No comments: