Saturday 11 October 2008

GOD'S TIMING

You are the peace that guards my heart, my help in time of need.
You are the hope that leads me on, and brings me to my knees.
For there I find You waiting, and there I find release.
So with all of my heart I'll worship, and unto You I'll sing.

How good can God's timing be? The past week had been a week of hell for me and day in day out, night in night out, I cried out to Him desperately, asking Him to hold on tighter to me for I do not ever want to lose Him in any phase of my life. Indeed He did.

He even planned for the worship team to sing that song today, and for Tim to give such a meaningful word. I may be lonely but God will ALWAYS be there. He never stops loving and we're His joy. Heaven rejoices when just one sinner repents.God wants to be our friend. You, me, everyone.

And I know. I know. I know for sure. That God wil hold on to me, now and forever. =)


On a side note: Finally managed to find time to update my wish+friend list. *wipes cold sweat*


signing off~DE XIN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, you'll get through it. BTW, I think you should update my link :P Hardly blog there anymore.

Take care!

De Xin said...

Hey raymond! Thanks =D I didn't know you change blog maaaa.