Wednesday 18 July 2007

TODAY.

Met up with tootface again. But before that, in the morning at 9am, I had to wake up because it's the death anniversary of Daddy's Grandma (a.k.a my Greatgrandma on Daddy's side). But after praying, I sat on the sofa, tilted, and *plop* I went back to sleep. It's not my fault! I was really dead tired. And the smoke was really making my head spin.

Went to visit Daddy's aunt in the afternoon. Parents were talking to her in Hakka so obviously I couldn't understand what they were talking about 90% of the time. Heh.

Mummy then sent Daddy to his Karaoke session then we went to Mummy's cousin's (Ah Guan Yi Yi)place. Because. Mummy wanted to borrow some vcds from her.

I TELL YOU HOR! TING TING IS SO SUPER DUPER UBER CUTE LAR OK! She's Ah Guan Yi Yi's daughter. At first she kept coming up to me but refused to talk to me. So I left her alone. Then she kept making funny noises to gain my attention. Then Ah Guan Yi Yi asked her to show me her toys. One by one she took out all her toys. Then when Mummy went "No more ar?", she'll scoot off to her room to grab more. So cute can!

Had a super late brunch at a Kopitiam nearby. My first meal of the day. I wasn't even hungry lar but Mummy forced me to eat and I didn't even manage to finish it. Most probably 'cos of the headache I got due to the smoke. =\

Got home quite early so I still had some time to use my lappie before I went to get myself prepared for the night.



Was supposed to meet tootface OUTSIDE Borders at Wheelocks Place but I went into Borders first haha wanted to look at the range of recipe books in Singapore's Borders. Messiness. Pure messiness.Went over to the Paperchase section and that was when tootface came.

Went up to the Japanese restaurant tootface's been trying to bring me to. He was right, hey! Nice ambience! He did the ordering. One sukiyaki, one salmon sashimi, one chasoba (tootface's) and a zarusoba (mine!). Sashimi was fresh, zarusoba was nice and chewy (and homemade!) and their sukiyaki was just AWESOME! Their soup was fan-tas-tic!

We also ordered dessert. Shared green tea mousse cake and tofu cheesecake. We both preferred the tofu cheesecake haha. Not too creamy, nice base. Yum!

Left the place and started walking around. Went over to Zara. Walked one round around the female's section first before we went up to the male's. Both of us kept reminding each other not to spend any more money haha.

Went over to Wisma Atria, where we found out what Agnus B. was. Lol. Got to Takashimaya. Checked out Zara again lol. I saw the food fair and was about to go to it when we saw Pull and Bear. Went in to chek it out.

Tootface wanted to get a top but all of the tops he wanted just didn't have size M. So he decided to give size S a try. It was super tight fit lol and he thought it was too gay for him HAHA. The top I wanted to buy was too tight fit too. I wanted something baggy and comfy.

So we finally got to the food fair. Walked one round. And I bought a melon korean ice cream. It was nice! Not too watery like most ice creams haha. It was sticky, the way I like it.

As we left Takashimaya to make our way down to Plaza Singapura, I saw Samantha Kong. Don't think she saw me though. She was with her boyfriend.

Tootface and I reached Plaza Singapura sweaty and all so we decided to go grab a drink. Walked pass a vending machine on our way down to the basement and decided vending machine drinks will do just fine. Each bought a can and we went into the MRT station.

That was probably the last time I meet tootface, hey. The next time will be in 4 months' time =(. Said goodbye to each other. He placed his hand on mine like a hi5 haha. And then I left.



Had so much fun with tootface this time round. First meet up was at Esplanade where we had a Japanese dinner then a movie (Surfs Up!) at Marina Square. Second was at church service. Third was breakfast at Cafe Cartel before church service. And last was just now. =\

I'll miss you, tootface! Don't shop too much ya! You've only got another 3 months! I've got a whole 2.5 years! Be glad! =D



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: